[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the place where we introduce ourselves?

Zartan

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for identifying yourself as a tool.  I now know to not take you seriously.

1463666[/snapback]

:doah:

You have done it now. "And on the eighth day Whomp smote Proninja"

Motherflippin' mutt! You big piece of chit! You big Oprahin' toughguy! Keep him here Jimmy, keep him here.

1463699[/snapback]

:looking at dmd: I didnt want to mess your floors.

hey n00bs, i have a trivia question...what player was a first round pick, a high first rounder, despite playing in division 2 and only leading his team to a 15-13 record as a starter?

:D

1463724[/snapback]

And I told you 10, liverlips.

hey n00bs, i have a trivia question...what player was a first round pick, a high first rounder, despite playing in division 2 and only leading his team to a 15-13 record as a starter?

1463724[/snapback]

loaf?

well... us super cool elitists are up here in breck :D

1463708[/snapback]

is that where you guys are....? Truly cool guys don't identify themselves as "cool". Just an FYI. (Notice that I am not calling myself cool.) :D

Hi, I am new here as well. I will post here so we can be as concise as possible.

I posted under Truckasaurus at "teh footballguy." Then I posted as "Truckasaurus II." Then Truckasaurus III. I actually got up to V before I got run for good by Jesus' favorite angel. Now I post under "Jmon348" over there.

I probably don't like many of you. I do like the guy who posted earlier in this thread who has the avatar of that preacher from public access who says "CUT THIS lady dog OFF!", etc.

So as to even the score, I will tell you some things about myself so you can dislike me as well. Here it goes:

-I haven't played fantasy football since 2003. I'm trying to start a league next year for people who don't play FF, and we'll just sit around and talk to each other, none of this pesky drafting, trading bulldoodie. So far, it looks like it'll be me and Joe Bryant. If you're interested, please sign up at www.establishedboard.com.

-I think it's funny when women get urinated on. Taylor Rain is a hero.

-I have listened to every tape that Osama bin Laden has released since 2001. While most of them stink, I must admit he made some cogent points about the geopolitical landscape of the Middle East back in '03.

-We've got Studs, you don't.