[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need an Obscure Running Back

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of Pass'.  But in this scenario, he's already gone.

1496764[/snapback]

But Kevin Faulk is still available. And before he got injured, he was the 3rd down / receiving back for the Pats, not Pass. Pass came to the forefront when Faulk got injured, as I recall.

Shawn Bryson and Adrian Peterson seem to both still be available too.

1496789[/snapback]

A. Peterson's value would be a lot more appitizing had Jones been traded, or Benson's rehab was going poorly. But he came to play every time he got the opportunity to do so last year. Good call.

Edited by yo mama

But Kevin Faulk is still available.  And before he got injured, he was the 3rd down / receiving back for the Pats, not Pass.  Pass came to the forefront when Faulk got injured, as I recall.

1496784[/snapback]

True.

With LT I would see what the team with Turner may be interested in trading and if theres anybody left to pick up or that you already have I would try to intice him. Having LT to me makes Turner the most attractive. Other than him getting hurt and maybe on bye week, your never going to bench LT anyway. You could otherwise end up with a RB bench spot that youll never use. IMHO. mbb

Is Cedric Benson out there?

Edited by madbadbob

With LT I would see what the team with Turner may be interested in trading and if theres anybody left to pick up or that you already have I would try to intice him. Having LT to me makes Turner the most attractive. Other than him getting hurt and maybe on bye week, your never going to bench LT anyway. You could otherwise end up with a RB bench spot that youll never use. IMHO. mbb

Is Cedric Benson out there?

1497260[/snapback]

Oh I went that route. He wanted Kawika Mitchell for Turner. I just could not see giving up a legitimate #1 LB, for a BU running back. Granted I have three legitimate #1 LBs, but I am planning on that making up for that fact that I do not have Sh*t for a #2 and #3 WR.