[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red letter day at the McDonald household

rbmcdonald

Dad just feed Meagan for the first time! :D:D:D:D:D

and do you think mom is here to view this historic event? no, she is upstairs asleep. Slacker :D

Be careful to not get a blister on your nipples... :D

She's almost a month old and you are just feeding her for the first time? I hope your wife is nursing her.

Good feeling though.

Yes, strictly breastfeed, with no supplementing. They recommend to wait awhile, before giving breast milk from a bottle. I think that you wait until your wife is unable to recite the ABCs, from lack of sleep, then it is ok..

I'm home with the sick kid on his 6 month birthday. Fever of 100.8. Cranky. He's napping now, though. :D

Been there done that, my daughter will be a year old on July 10th. We just got the invitations out in the mail.

I'm home with the sick kid on his 6 month birthday. Fever of 100.8. Cranky. He's napping now, though. :D

Let me recommend the $20 buy in , 180 person game at Poker Stars. it worked out well for me when I was home with my daughter this week.

Let me recommend the $20 buy in , 180 person game at Poker Stars. it worked out well for me when I was home with my daughter this week.

Sick daughters might work but cranky wife doesn't do sh1t for poker karma!!

Congrats on the feeding! (Ah, the distant memories....)

Been there done that, my daughter will be a year old on July 10th. We just got the invitations out in the mail.

That's a pretty good birthday. Not perfect... but pretty good. :D

What did you get the kid for his / her 6 month birthday? :D

So far... 4 oz of formula and a dry diaper.

Sick daughters might work but cranky wife doesn't do sh1t for poker karma!!

Congrats on the feeding! (Ah, the distant memories....)

This is round to for me, I have 16 & 17 y/o daughters! Distant memories and current realities merging togethor make for an interesting outlook on life!

Yes, strictly breastfeed, with no supplementing. They recommend to wait awhile, before giving breast milk from a bottle. I think that you wait until your wife is unable to recite the ABCs, from lack of sleep, then it is ok..

Good for you guys. I always hate to hear when people supplement or exclusively use formula, unless they are forced to. Not as good for baby; not as good for mom; not as easy on the wallet.