[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's East Texas feast

polksalet

Dried pinto beans with bacon and cilantro, fresh from my garden fried yellow crookneck and zucchini squash , with cornbread cooked in a large iron skillet lined with bacon drippings. To drink we have red muscadine wine from the Post family vineyard in Altus, Arkansas as well as fresh peach tea. For dessert I will be suffering through homemade vanilla bluebell ice cream covered in hot blueberry pie filling.

A meal of this magnitude is almost immoral.

Dried pinto beans with bacon and cilantro, fresh from my garden fried yellow crookneck and zucchini squash , with cornbread cooked in a large iron skillet lined with bacon drippings. To drink we have red muscadine wine from the Post family vineyard in Altus, Arkansas as well as fresh peach tea. For dessert I will be suffering through homemade vanilla bluebell ice cream covered in hot blueberry pie filling.

I would melt Mozzarella over all of that

Dammmmmmmm

Cornbread n Beans I haven't had that since I was a kid. Have some extra for me. Now if you would of had cobbler and Ice Cream... well I would of had to come get some.

Throw some corn tortillas on the burner for a few seconds and eat with beans for a fine meal.

I believe when we all get to heaven THAT will be the meal I ask for the first day!!

Thanks for making me hungry, :D .

If I was on death row, this would be the last meal that I would request. I love putting on a feedbag like that!