[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to New York City....

Goopster24

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 15 years ago. And double dumbass on you! :D

Ahhh, yes, the pre-Guiliani era. NYC is a different place now. Cleaner, safer, friendlier. A backwoods half inbred momotard such as yourself would have a much better time now than you did then. It's a completely different city.

And I use the phrase "backwoods half inbred momotard" with all due respect. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Ahhh, yes, the pre-Guiliani era. NYC is a different place now. Cleaner, safer, friendlier. A backwoods half inbred momotard such as yourself would have a much better time now than you did then. It's a completely different city.

And I use the phrase "backwoods half inbred momotard" with all due respect. :D

I, sir, am NOT from the backwoods! :D

Hey man, thanks for the advice. Yeah, we don't expect to be bored. We are staying right next to MSG so it should be fun. And we already got tix to the Braves-Yankees game. It should be a lot of fun.

If your a big time clubber or want to get a full experience of NYC Clubs go to Crowbar or Poshe on a saturday. Be prepared to see freaky stuff, go late like 2am. I recommend going to Posh.

I don't go clubbing anymore since I have gotten older now but I saw your about to go to college (I hope your 21 or they wont let you in) and thats the place to be...tons of HOT women (drunk and on drugs probably).

Haha, thanks as always for being one step ahead of me Big John. Took the words right out of my mouth....

Didn't realize that you can't go to bars. In all honesty, that is my most favorite hobby when visiting other cities.

There are some great "Bars/Sports Bars" that are also restaurants. My "home" bar is Blondies near the corner of 79th Street & Amsterdam (you don't need to be 21 to enter). They have a ton of televisions and sports fans to watch them. They have some darn good Buffallo Wings too, so you may want to check that out - as far as a place to watch some sports.

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7169224

Also, while the top of the Empire State building gets all the glory (and crowds), I'd suggest going to the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center). They may be a smaller crowd, but still some great views.

Also, a walk around Soho and Washington Square Park is usually a good time.

Edited by justin

Didn't realize that you can't go to bars. In all honesty, that is my most favorite hobby when visiting other cities.

There are some great "Bars/Sports Bars" that are also restaurants. My "home" bar is Blondies near the corner of 79th Street & Amsterdam (you don't need to be 21 to enter). They have a ton of televisions and sports fans to watch them. They have some darn good Buffallo Wings too, so you may want to check that out - as far as a place to watch some sports.

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7169224

Also, while the top of the Empire State building gets all the glory (and crowds), I'd suggest going to the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center). They may be a smaller crowd, but still some great views.

Also, a walk around Soho and Washington Square Park is usually a good time.

Blondies sounds pretty sweet man; I'm always up for some excellent wings. I will no doubt attempt to check it out, thanks for the tip.