[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mr. T Cartoon!

Swashbucklers

Just thought I would share this with all of you. Been getting up with my 7 week old boy and realized that Mr. T is on at 5:30 AM everyday! Mr. T, teenage gymnasts, a dog with a mohawk, and a robot Mr. T called Mr. T 2! It just doesn't get any better than this!!

I wish they would put GI Joe or the old WWF cartoons on instead, but this is some classic stuff. Enjoy!

Time for you to move on guys. The new episodes of Venture Brothers are starting on adult swim this Sunday.

Of course if they ever start showing the old Bugs Bunny show unedited I'll be the first one there.

But back in the day, I too watched the Mr. T cartoon. :D

Time for you to move on guys. The new episodes of Venture Brothers are starting on adult swim this Sunday.

Of course if they ever start showing the old Bugs Bunny show unedited I'll be the first one there.

But back in the day, I too watched the Mr. T cartoon. :D

f*ck yeah. just picked up the venture bros season one dvd last week. hilarious.

I saw the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon on a couple days ago while flipping through the channels. I was trying to identify the voices of the characters. I could've sworn the Cavalier guys was Ralph Malph from Happy Days and the Ranger was Scott Baio's friend on Charles in Charge. Some of the others sounded familiar, too. :D

I saw the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon on a couple days ago while flipping through the channels. I was trying to identify the voices of the characters. I could've sworn the Cavalier guys was Ralph Malph from Happy Days and the Ranger was Scott Baio's friend on Charles in Charge. Some of the others sounded familiar, too. :D

Same thing happened to me. Ralph Malph is the Cavalier.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085011/