[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper help

thecerwin

I have cut my team down to 7 players. I can only keep 6. Each keeper counts as a 1-6 round draft pick. Standard scoring 15 yds/1pt rushing & receiving, 30 yds/1 point passing, 2 receptions/1 point, All TD's/6 points.

Bulger, Marc STL QB 7

Bell, Tatum DEN RB 4

Jackson, Steven STL RB 7

McGahee, Willis BUF RB 8

Moss, Santana WAS WR 8

Owens, Terrell DAL WR 3

Walker, Javon DEN WR 4

I am trying to figure out who would be a better choice to keep between Tatum Bell and Marc Bulger. What do you guys think?

EDIT:

Have the start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 3 IDP. We have been a 10 team keeper league in the past and have just expanded the league this year. We invited two new guys to make teams this year which brings us to a 12 team league. I have been debating whether I should try to trade Bulger to one of the new owners as I know he is a big St. Louis fan and would love Bulger.

Would it be a smart move to trade Bulger and a 13th round draft pick to one of the new owners for a 7th round draft pick? (Bulger would count as a keeper for him and would take his first round draft pick).

Edited by thecerwin

The only problem I have with letting Bell go is that you have a flex position. Bell may not be a guy you want to rely on as your RB1 or RB2, but he makes one heck of a flex player.

Maybe you should consider letting Walker go instead. You only start two WRs and you're covered there with Owens and Moss.

The only problem I have with letting Bell go is that you have a flex position. Bell may not be a guy you want to rely on as your RB1 or RB2, but he makes one heck of a flex player.

Maybe you should consider letting Walker go instead. You only start two WRs and you're covered there with Owens and Moss.

Walker will be worthless this year.

Walker will be worthless this year.

Not necessarily in a 12 team keeper league. Walker most likely will put up average numbers (say, around 7 TD's and maybe over 1,000 yards) which makes for a great O-Flex position. I would drop Bell and keep Bulger.