[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai vs. Rhodes

matt770

Why is Addai rated above Rhodes when Rhodes is the projected starter? Sorry if this was covered already. I can see Addai being a lot more valuable in a keeper league, but I thought the Huddle rated solely on performance?

Why is Addai rated above Rhodes when Rhodes is the projected starter? Sorry if this was covered already. I can see Addai being a lot more valuable in a keeper league, but I thought the Huddle rated solely on performance?

Rankings stem from projections and I believe hat Addai will end up with more fantasy points than Rhodes by the end of the year, even if Rhodes gets most of his early in the season. At this point, I expect that Addai will take over the primary role from Rhodes. Hopefully training camp makes things look at least a little clearer.

Addai has a better shot/ceiling as a player probably, but also has a history of getting nicked up. Basically this situation is an FF "tease" IMO because there's a lot of potential for a big year from somebody.....but there's way too much potential for RBBC and I wouldn't touch it (well maybe if I could get one of em cheap enough in my auction, but I doubt it).

Addai is going to be worked in as quickly as he can learn the offense. He is better than Dominic Rhodes at everything but blocking, and he's younger. No way does Rhodes become the guy, unless Addai is injured.

As I've said since the draft-rookie year Addai will post the best #'s, especially since Foster will stay healthy for the entire year.....ummmmm.... positive waves.......ummmmm....positive waves....... and Dillion will experience the "Rivers Effect".

As I've said since the draft-rookie year Addai will post the best #'s, especially since Foster will stay healthy for the entire year.....ummmmm.... positive waves.......ummmmm....positive waves....... and Dillion will experience the "Rivers Effect".

Whatever it was, I suggest not smoking it again

But in Bastages you drafted Deangelo Williams. Is that because you think he will have the better career and Addai will have a better year? Or just covering bases for your favorite team.

But in Bastages you drafted Deangelo Williams. Is that because you think he will have the better career and Addai will have a better year? Or just covering bases for your favorite team.

Well if you have to ask, my theory on Addai works well in a one year/redraft scenario, but we are a "dynasty" league my friend, and I drafted for the future also added Drew in the 3rd.

Rankings stem from projections and I believe hat Addai will end up with more fantasy points than Rhodes by the end of the year, even if Rhodes gets most of his early in the season. At this point, I expect that Addai will take over the primary role from Rhodes. Hopefully training camp makes things look at least a little clearer.

Also Addai is a much better reception potenital player and more prototypical RB sized so I believe he will have the starting job before week 3.

i think rhodes is more valuable. Addai has A LOT to prove!!!!

Also Addai is a much better reception potenital player and more prototypical RB sized so I believe he will have the starting job before week 3.

key word is "potential"!!! it ain't gonna happen this season! maybe in 3 or 4 seasons!!!and thats if he makes it!!! :D

key word is "potential"!!! it ain't gonna happen this season! maybe in 3 or 4 seasons!!!and thats if he makes it!!! :D

Wow exclamation points :D . Frikin shut up you're making a fool of yourself.

Addai is believed to be the most complete back coming out of the draft and shows skill in all aspects of the game(similar to Edge). 3 or 4 years more like this year or next.