[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank the division

BigMikeinNY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"almost lost"

Is that like how yer almost straight? :D

isn't your alter ego a homo? :D

try not to stray from the argument when your team just looked like a joke in my comment...

playing a game down to the wire against Mike McMahon is enough for Tagliabue to come down off his throne and put another team in 1st place over you...

isn't your alter ego a homo? :D

try not to stray from the argument when your team just looked like a joke in my comment...

playing a game down to the wire against Mike McMahon is enough for Tagliabue to come down off his throne and put another team in 1st place over you...

Are you saying the Redskins last year were a joke? Yer sort of the joke in these threads about the NFC East so far because you never actually say anything of value.

For a guy who has just been owned on Alex Gibbs and the Atlanta running game and can only ever trot out the same old tired cliches about overpaying and underachieving, you dont seem to pay much attention to reality.

What about second round of the playoffs and 7-1 in the division do you not understand? Cause I can say it real s .... l......o.....w..... for you if yer returded or have a mental disability. Or I could YELL IT if yer ears are screwed up.

The Redskins set team records for single season rusher and single season receiver last year with an injured O line and have upgraded at every weak spot and you think they were a joke and will do poorly this year. Why dont you actually ever post anything of substance to support yer opinions?

Are you saying the Redskins last year were a joke? Yer sort of the joke in these threads about the NFC East so far because you never actually say anything of value.

For a guy who has just been owned on Alex Gibbs and the Atlanta running game and can only ever trot out the same old tired cliches about overpaying and underachieving, you dont seem to pay much attention to reality.

What about second round of the playoffs and 7-1 in the division do you not understand? Cause I can say it real s .... l......o.....w..... for you if yer returded or have a mental disability. Or I could YELL IT if yer ears are screwed up.

The Redskins set team records for single season rusher and single season receiver last year with an injured O line and have upgraded at every weak spot and you think they were a joke and will do poorly this year. Why dont you actually ever post anything of substance to support yer opinions?

you are an idiot....

lol @ s....l.....o.....w.....if you put that much effort into your posts...you wouldn't look like a complete tool...

you put down 3 small paragraphs with disses comparable to someone in middleschool and didn't really make any points...

the skins had a good year?...yuup...they played tight with a struggling Dallas team and had a fluke ending against a mediocre secondary.....

you still won and that's all that counts, right?....the OL still is pretty bad....and my point was how the offense would be improved when your starting QB will be 36 on week 2 of this upcoming season......plus he's notorious for concussion problems...

he survived 1 season for the 1st time in 3 years...and he's notorious for strong starts and falling off when the season hits double digits in weeks....

try stringing together 2 winning season in a row.....then you can start getting offended when someone puts your team down....

other than that....they're nothing more than a.....get ready......

f....l....u....k.........e

now shew...

you are an idiot....

lol @ s....l.....o.....w.....if you put that much effort into your posts...you wouldn't look like a complete tool...

you put down 3 small paragraphs with disses comparable to someone in middleschool and didn't really make any points...

the skins had a good year?...yuup...they played tight with a struggling Dallas team and had a fluke ending against a mediocre secondary.....

you still won and that's all that counts, right?....the OL still is pretty bad....and my point was how the offense would be improved when your starting QB will be 36 on week 2 of this upcoming season......plus he's notorious for concussion problems...

he survived 1 season for the 1st time in 3 years...and he's notorious for strong starts and falling off when the season hits double digits in weeks....

try stringing together 2 winning season in a row.....then you can start getting offended when someone puts your team down....

other than that....they're nothing more than a.....get ready......

f....l....u....k.........e

now shew...

You must be trying to throw people off because you post so many blatantly untrue things. Either you are dishonest or just horrible at NFL analysis. Redskins have a "pretty bad" O Line? Noone thinks that but you. Everywhere I look everyone has them at a minimum ranked in the top 10 O lines and some have them top 5.

Do you just make this stuff and expect people to believe it?

Yeah, Brunell has some question marks, no doubt. And I am not offended that you put the Redskins down, just that you say dumb unsupported things.

Fluke? hmmmm......

Wanna bet they finish 9-7 or better? If last years 10-6 season was a fluke, and they are overpaid underachievers, and the coaching changes wont help, and the offseason pickups arent an upgrade, and their QB is an old walking concussion who crashes and burns, all of which you have claimed, you should have no problem putting yer money or yer offseason sigline where yer mouth is, right?

Edited by skins

You must be trying to throw people off because you post so many blatantly untrue things. Either you are dishonest or just horrible at NFL analysis. Redskins have a "pretty bad" O Line? Noone thinks that but you. Everywhere I look everyone has them at a minimum ranked in the top 10 O lines and some have them top 5.

Do you just make this stuff and expect people to believe it?

Yeah, Brunell has some question marks, no doubt. And I am not offended that you put the Redskins down, just that you say dumb unsupported things.

Fluke? hmmmm......

Wanna bet they finish 9-7 or better? If last years 10-6 season was a fluke, and they are overpaid underachievers, and the coaching changes wont help, and the offseason pickups arent an upgrade, and their QB is an old walking concussion who crashes and burns, all of which you have claimed, you should have no problem putting yer money or yer offseason sigline where yer mouth is, right?

skins will finish 8-8....and if you wanted to do a sigline bet...that's all you had to say....no need to ramble :D

So much hatred and homerism between the Skins, Boys, & Eagles fans. Just one thing, the Giants are the reigning division champs and they only got better in the offseason. So, good luck fighting it out for 2nd place this year! :D

the Giants...at least right now are the only complete team in the division....

So much hatred and homerism between the Skins, Boys, & Eagles fans. Just one thing, the Giants are the reigning division champs and they only got better in the offseason. So, good luck fighting it out for 2nd place this year! :D

The Giants are division champs? :D

Next you'll say the Bears are too. :D

1 .Cowboys

2. Giants

3 .Redskins

4. Eagles

Boys defense will be sick, and TO this yr anyway will be a huge target, and if they double him, Terry Glenn will run right by the single coverage defender. Love the Boys this yr, and its only the beginning on defense, but Bledsoe may not have many seasons left to win a ring himself, instead of ride the coat tails of Ugly Tuna's boy friend. .

Gnats defense maybe a year away, and their secondary is brutal, even with the additions, but that pass rush and Pierce in the middle and Wilson at the tail end of that defense are second to none. Love the foundation the Gnats are laying on defense, but by the time Eli is mature enough to give this team a chance, Tiki will be on his way out the door. Wrs suck ass, Plax is terrible, and Toomer is done. S Moss could be a player in a few yrs.

Washington - Im sorry Im not convinced. This team on defense cant put pressure on opposing teams Qbs, and that will make any secondary get beat eventually. Portis and the smurfs can cause havoc, but Brunell will be the offense down fall.

Philly - Not even McNabb can keep this offense going. Westbrook wont be 100%, and this could be the worst WR corp in football. On defense they added a rock in the middle of the line, but the LB corp outside of Trotter is suspect, and can Dawkins stay healthy another full season, after doing so his first in a few yrs last season. Those CB, are also suspect, and TO and Moss will wear them outin this division.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

skins will finish 8-8....and if you wanted to do a sigline bet...that's all you had to say....no need to ramble :D

Done. You can have my sigline for the entire offseason if the Redskins dont win 9 or more games. And I get yers if they do.

Sucker. :D

• 5 months later...

So what say we get a little bet going Avernus, the Christmas Day Game, I'll put up a Dozen of Arizona's finest Christmas Tamales against your best Philly Cheesesteak.. :bash:

and I'm all about a bet....but I'd rather have a sig bet.....even if I did lose...I am to lazy to get a cheese steak and package it in dry ice lolol....plus you wouldn't enjoy it cold IMO...

of course...you'd have to win the bet :clap:

Oh I'll win the bet, and a sigline it is.... :D

[/quote

Hmmm..apprears JoJo lost TWO Sigline wagers....one on the group bet, one straight up wiuth Avernus.

And this gem from Skins:

Well done, Avernus....2-0 in preseason sigline bets!

Some great reading in this thread!

Edited by i_am_the_swammi