[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank the division

BigMikeinNY

At the end of 2006, what does everyone think the NFC East will look like? And will there be a wild card team in there?

1st Wash

2nd NYG *

3rd Dallas *

4th Philly (3-13)

* = Wild Card

Even though my homer is in the division, I honestly think this is what the final standings will look like in the NFC East!!

BM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fun conference to watch!! Still doesn't match up to the NFC West, but its gettin there. Here is the way I see it, with no bias whatsoever. Personally, my favorite team to root for is the Eagles, don't much carefor the rest.

1. Dallas--Obviously this projection relies on a healthy Drew Bledsoe, but I absolutely love this team's attitude. Parcells has got that defense flyin everywhere, and now with TO, forgettaboutit.

2. Giants--Again, a very fast, fun defense to watch. I don't think Eli will take the huge step forward that most predict, but the addition of Sinorice Moss really gives them a playmaker other than Barber that can take a simple play and make it a game-changer, which will make Eli's life a lot easier.

3. Redskins--Their defense and running game make them competitive every week. The biggest reason I put the Skins behind the Giants is because I heard that Jason Campbell isn't grasping the speed or offense as quickly as they had hoped. Mark Brunell of course to me is an all-timer, but I just can't see him hobbling around for another full season without breaking.

4. Philly--I honestly think these guys could very well surprise, and end up right back at the top of the division if they get WR play. I think they're a very good team, just ended up down here by default,and wouldn't be a last place team in any other division. LOVE WESTRBOOK. Can't believe they didn't get a pounder to compliment him. Once they do, their offense will be back.

Edited by Seahawks21

At the end of 2006, what does everyone think the NFC East will look like? And will there be a wild card team in there?

1st Wash

2nd NYG *

3rd Dallas *

4th Philly (3-13)

* = Wild Card

Even though my homer is in the division, I honestly think this is what the final standings will look like in the NFC East!!

BM

3-13? Are you fu*kn' serious.

Hands down the most competetive division this season. These teams will spend a lot of time beating each other up, so I certainly don't see more than one.

Washington 9-7

Dallas 9-7

New York 7-9

Philadelphia 6-10

It doesn't matter-Panthers hoist the Lombardi in Febuary. Also known as the NFC East killers in the PO

96-Dallas..see ya

03-Philly..see ya

05-NYG..see ya

and dismissed the Boy's in the 03 WC game.

"It is what it is"-Coach Fox

It doesn't matter-Panthers hoist the Lombardi in Febuary. Also known as the NFC East killers in the PO

96-Dallas..see ya

03-Philly..see ya

05-NYG..see ya

and dismissed the Boy's in the 03 WC game.

"It is what it is"-Coach Fox

Not with Me-shawn in there. :D Too many questions in the LB core too, but they could work it out.

I honestly believe that it will be almost impossible to call right now because I think the Skins and Cowboys are going to be improved (and could be significantly), the Giants are going to be at least as good and maybe better and the Eagles are the only team I am less certain about though they had no problem getting to the NFC Championship game without Owens before.

It could end up a brutal deal where each team wins at home and loses on the road and waters each other down so that none of them have a great record this year but each could make the playoffs. This is as strong as the entire division has been in many years IMO.

I honestly believe that it will be almost impossible to call right now because I think the Skins and Cowboys are going to be improved (and could be significantly), the Giants are going to be at least as good and maybe better and the Eagles are the only team I am less certain about though they had no problem getting to the NFC Championship game without Owens before.

It could end up a brutal deal where each team wins at home and loses on the road and waters each other down so that none of them have a great record this year but each could make the playoffs. This is as strong as the entire division has been in many years IMO.

That's what I said but you said it so much better. :D

the only certainty in this division this season,is that Philly will be last.

Until last season, they had been to the NFC Championship game the last three seasons. Now I personally agree that the other teams are just too good for them, but they are much too talented to be balked at with any certainty whatsoever.

:D Holy crap....when can I see you at the Improv. The team that finishes last in the NFC East could probably win the NFC West if they were in that division.

Hey!!! Two words pal. Jay Feely. Eat it.

to me...the Redskins just did what they do every year....they added a bunch of players and dumped some too....

the chemistry is something I'd like to see....because I don't see it...plus they need a QB and Campbell doesn't have me convinced....

the only teams I am sure about are the Eagles and Giants.....last year the Eagles were a worst case scenario at just about every position....and the divisional opponents still had trouble beating them...