[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help

I'll give Davis the slight nod over Westbrook because Davis usually gets the goalline carries (such as they are with the Texans) and Westbrook doesn't.

That might change with Kubiak and Antowain Smith (a proven goalline runner) on board though.

Both are injury prone, but Davis seems to miss games in the middle of the season instead of at the end when you're making your playoff run and the waiver wire has been picked clean. Also, the talk in Houston is of putting less of the load on Davis while the talk in Philly is of putting more of a load on Westbrook.

When it comes to two players with their history of injuries and production, that can be a double edged sword, but if I had either one of them on a keeper league, I would rather they get a few less touches and play the entire season.

Edited by tomfin2000

1. Westbrook- with Owens gone he becomes a bigger piece of the pie.

2. Jones- Benson is sooner or later take more carries away from TJ

3. Davis- would have him ranked above both of these guys but be wary of his knee issue. I just traded him and Warner for Delhomme and Sinorice Moss in a dynasty league. Even if he plays I don't think his knee problems are ever gonna be over but his NFL career may be.

Edited by DocNiner52

DD - You can't deny how good this guy can be

Westy - He can catch, he's good. Somehow, I'm not sold on him this year. Defenses will have the luxury of concentrating on him.

TJ - Workhorse with another workhorse breathing on his neck

1 point per 10 yards rushing or receiving

6 points per all tds

no ppr

no bonuses

Please rank these on which will be the best this season?

Domanick Davis, Brian Westbrook, or Thomas Jones?

I probably should not do this but I will help out a fellow Home Town Hero. You get 1 PPR and 2 points for exceeding 100 yds whether rushing or recieving.

P.S. I have DD and I am taking offers. In fact I have a nice one right now that I am contemplating. If you would like him make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

I probably should not do this but I will help out a fellow Home Town Hero. You get 1 PPR and 2 points for exceeding 100 yds whether rushing or recieving.

P.S. I have DD and I am taking offers. In fact I have a nice one right now that I am contemplating. If you would like him make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

Haha thanks but its for my other league

DD - I have him ranked slightly ahead of Westy. but I do worry about his knee. Westy is also injury prone and with TO gone I think the offense is going to rely on him to much which in this case is a bad thing.

TJ - Cedric Benson will be the starter at some point this season, probably sooner than later.

#1 - DD

#2 - Westy

#3 - TJ