[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

Talk about a horrible roster to keep 4 players from, UGGGG! :D

Anyways I need (MUST) keep 4 players. This is for a 12 team performance league with a TE. I will have the 6th pick in the upcomming draft and keepers must be declared by Aug 1st!

Palmer/Kitna

M.Anderson/M.Barber/T.Bell/C.Dillon/W.Dunn/Priest

R.Brown/K.Curtis/B.Engram/J.Jurevicius/Mushibn/KRob/J.Walker

Hilton

Tynes

Chicago

any and ALL help will be appreciated........

I would keep these four

Palmer(still a keeper even w/ the injury)

Dunn(best RB you have)

J. Walker(was a 1st teir Wr before injury)

Bell(I just watched a story about how Bell put some weight on for Shanny, I watched him at OSU and he can fly, a little extra weight and power is what he needed.)

Your are stuck with two coming off injury, but I think these four leave you in the best shape, imo.

Well, never keep a team defense. You can pick it up if you want in the 6th round of the draft yourself.

Palmer, Bell, JWalk, and CDill is what I would do.

Palmer, Dunn, JWalk, and KRob or Reggie Brown is what I would do.

What are the keeper rules, can you only keep people drafted after a certain round? Or is you team just a little short on talent? Just need to know who might be around, to help you with who to pick.

Any four players......And WAY SHORT on talent, injury bug kicked my butt and could never re-coupe from it!

i'd go with palmer, dunn, dillon, and walker. problem with these keepers is that you still do not have any top tier players (i'm assuming palmer will miss 1-2 months, minimum). you may need to focus on the bargains you can get this season for keepers next season ... i'd be stalking those rookie RBs and younger players with breakout potential.

Advice depends on your goals for this year. If you are going to try to make a run this year - then take Palmer, Walker, Dunn, and Dillon.

If you are looking to the future. I might consider Curtis for Dillon as Kevin will most likely become a strong #2 by years end or next year in St. Louis.

i would do Palmer, Bell, Dunn, Chicago D

If there's no way you'd keep the D, I would probably keep Dillon even though he scares the chit out of me. If you don't keep the D, chances are you're going to be one of the last teams picking a defense cause your starters are somewhat shakey. Either way, you're going to be rounding up as many WRs and backup RBs you can with these keepers. The CHI D is an expensive keeper, but you should have a slight advantage over other teams in that area. Let them go and some stacked team is giong to pick them and have even more of an advantage over you.

i would do Palmer, Bell, Dunn, Chicago D

If there's no way you'd keep the D, I would probably keep Dillon even though he scares the chit out of me. If you don't keep the D, chances are you're going to be one of the last teams picking a defense cause your starters are somewhat shakey. Either way, you're going to be rounding up as many WRs and backup RBs you can with these keepers. The CHI D is an expensive keeper, but you should have a slight advantage over other teams in that area. Let them go and some stacked team is giong to pick them and have even more of an advantage over you.

Now for my thoughts....

This post contained three of the 4 I was thinking with, Palmer, Bell, and Chicago. I just dont know what approach should look at for the 4th keeper as well as the first need I need to fill. Any Cinci locals out there that hear of Palmer's progress on a more reg basis?