[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Confessions of a Car Salesman

polksalet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reiterating my earlier question in the thread, what is the x-plan?

Just a discount program some employers offer for Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Mazda/Jag autos.

One of my buddies bought an F-350 crew cab 4x4 and got $9,700 off sticker. Another recently bought an F-150 crew 4x4 and got almost $6k off. Once the local dealers hear you have the x-plan, they just hurry up the paperwork to get you out the door. :D

Reiterating my earlier question in the thread, what is the x-plan?

from ford.com

"Through the X-Plan, Ford Motor Company employees and retirees are allocated four personal identification numbers (PINs) per year that they many give to eligible friends and neighbors to purchase discounted vehicles. Friends and neighbors are eligible for the X-Plan if they are identified and sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree before visiting a dealership. Friends and neighbors wishing to participate in the X-Plan may not discuss a retail purchase of a vehicle with a dealer prior to applying for an X-Plan."

Just a discount program some employers offer for Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Mazda/Jag autos.

One of my buddies bought an F-350 crew cab 4x4 and got $9,700 off sticker. Another recently bought an F-150 crew 4x4 and got almost $6k off. Once the local dealers hear you have the x-plan, they just hurry up the paperwork to get you out the door. :D

Very nice.... now to find me an employer with an x-plan next time I want to go car shopping