[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TJ Duckett

Massamule

Another owner showed interest in Duckett.

I was wondering what his value is right now, considering he may be traded.

Anyway, my team is in the sig.

Here's his team:

QB- Bledsoe, Brees

RB- J. Lewis, C Taylor, Moats, C Perry, Staley

WR- Bruce, Edwards, V Jackson, M Jones, Mason, Wilford

TE- Witten

Plus Picks 1.04, 3.01, 3.02 in rookie draft

I have the 1.03, 1.08, 2.08, 3.08 picks

Does anyone interest you on his team?

I'm kind of interested in Wilford and Witten.

Another owner showed interest in Duckett.

I was wondering what his value is right now, considering he may be traded.

Anyway, my team is in the sig.

Here's his team:

QB- Bledsoe, Brees

RB- J. Lewis, C Taylor, Moats, C Perry, Staley

WR- Bruce, Edwards, V Jackson, M Jones, Mason, Wilford

TE- Witten

Plus Picks 1.04, 3.01, 3.02 in rookie draft

I have the 1.03, 1.08, 2.08, 3.08 picks

Does anyone interest you on his team?

I'm kind of interested in Wilford and Witten.

this lineup is nearly as bad as the made-up one in my sig. i can't see how this guy could let taylor go ... outside of him and bledsoe, he really doesn't have much hope with this team. i wouldn't target witten since you are set at TE, and i like matt jones or mason over wilford. if you could land taylor, that would be hugh.

this lineup is nearly as bad as the made-up one in my sig. i can't see how this guy could let taylor go ... outside of him and bledsoe, he really doesn't have much hope with this team. i wouldn't target witten since you are set at TE, and i like matt jones or mason over wilford. if you could land taylor, that would be hugh.

That's exactly why I'm considering offering this:

TJ for his 2007 first round pick

I think I might be willing to take the chance on his draft position next year!

What do you think?

What do you think?

sure. i'd take anything i could get for TJ.

What do you think?

Well, yeah, because TJ Duckett isn't really worth anything, and if the guy makes that trade, he deserves a crappy season.

Do you guys think just doing this is good enough:

TJ for E Wilford

That's about all I can get from him.

i probably would not do this. you already have 6 WRs. if that's all you can get, you might as well sit on him to see how he's used this year or if he is traded.

I guess I'm a little surprised that the consesus is to turn down the deal.

Wilford is actually ranked 28th while Duckett is 46th for RB.

Is it still a big question mark as to the type of playing time Wilford will get b/c of Jones and Williams?

I guess I'm a little surprised that the consesus is to turn down the deal.

Wilford is actually ranked 28th while Duckett is 46th for RB.

Is it still a big question mark as to the type of playing time Wilford will get b/c of Jones and Williams?

i would draft wilford over tj for sure. i was reacting to the fact that you already have 6 WRs and are more shaky at RB. wilford probably would not crack your starting line-up whereas you may need duckett due to a lack of RB depth.

Time is on your side here, if they don't trade TJ great you have your handcuff, if the falcons trade TJ even better because now TJ's value has increased and you should get him for a little better value than Wilford. I do like Wilford and would not blame you for making this deal, however what if someone like Pittsburg was to grab TJ :D this creates alot of value. I doubt that happens now that they drafted Humes you never know.

Time is on your side here, if they don't trade TJ great you have your handcuff, if the falcons trade TJ even better because now TJ's value has increased and you should get him for a little better value than Wilford. I do like Wilford and would not blame you for making this deal, however what if someone like Pittsburg was to grab TJ :D this creates alot of value. I doubt that happens now that they drafted Humes you never know.

Thats a great point. I never thought of someone drafting him like a Pittsburg that knows how to use big backs. I'm just stuck in the notion that TJ is of very little value. He will never be a feature back, he's injury prone and if not traded he could really start to see a decline in P.T. this year and in the future.

i would draft wilford over tj for sure. i was reacting to the fact that you already have 6 WRs and are more shaky at RB. wilford probably would not crack your starting line-up whereas you may need duckett due to a lack of RB depth.

Understood. I acually have to update my sig line-up. Hakim has been dropped.

I also have the 1.03 and 1.08 picks in the upcoming rookie draft. I'll be getting Maroney or Williams w/ the first pick and possbly Norwood w/ 1.08 ( or Leinhart ???? ). I also plan on picking up M. Turner for LT insurance in the 2nd rd.

So, when all is said and done I should have a backfield of: LT, Benson, Dunn, Maroney and M Turner.