[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Best TD and Kickoff Music?

muck

kickoff- Welcome To The Jungle, G&R

TD- Seahwaks stadium erupting is enough for me

dude I cant wait for the first game.....

anyways before kickoffs at qwest feild they play the beat to "and then what" by young jeezy. It's awesome to watch the special teams dance to it.

Toxicity-system of a down

I dont think its a good kickoff or td tune but I just like that song

'Fraid He's right though, D3. At Qwest field, they play Sweet Home when SA scores.

Seriously? That's pretty lame then. :D

Edit: I'm pretty sure NFL teams don't let their players pick music for games the way that MLB teams let their players pick the songs that play when they come up to bat.

Strange.

Edited by darin3

Seriously? That's pretty lame then. :D

Edit: I'm pretty sure NFL teams don't let their players pick music for games the way that MLB teams let their players pick the songs that play when they come up to bat.

Strange.

yo, D3....Maybe it is late, and I am not reading this right- :D but what is lame about sweet home alabama for SA??

yo, D3....Maybe it is late, and I am not reading this right- :D but what is lame about sweet home alabama for SA??

Sweet HOME Alabama? I dunno, I always got the feeling that this song was about being FROM Alabama. OK so the guy spent 4 (+/-) years there, while playing for the Tide, but he's FROM Kentucky. It just seems a little trite and, well, dumb... to me.

Prodigy I havent listened to them in like 10 years

Breathe was the best song

What, is the 10 year thing supposed to be a slam in a thread with people pimping AC/DC and the Stones? "You Shook Me All Night Long" and "Start Me Up" - :D

As far as "Breathe" being their best, I'll grant is was the vid MTV played the most (and I guess you know it's old when you can say "MTV played the video"; cripes, MTV2 doesn't even play music anymore).

I'm pretty sure NFL teams don't let their players pick music for games the way that MLB teams let their players pick the songs that play when they come up to bat.

Strange.

That's because anytime you see a player standing in the end zone, it's a black dude (unless the QB is getting up after being nailed for a safety) and the NFL ain't down with all that hippity-hoppity the coloreds listen to. :D

Sweet HOME Alabama? I dunno, I always got the feeling that this song was about being FROM Alabama. OK so the guy spent 4 (+/-) years there, while playing for the Tide, but he's FROM Kentucky. It just seems a little trite and, well, dumb... to me.

:D IIRC, Skynyrd were from Florida, which makes "Sweet Home..." playing for some Kentuckian kind of ironic.

And we all know that Seattlites excel in irony.