[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate This Live Draft Team!

Churchwizzle

Quarterback - Marc Bulger

Wide Receivers - Anquan Boldin, Joey Galloway, Andre Johnson

Running Backs - Clinton Portis, Rudi Johnson

Tight End - Chris Cooley

Bench - Joey Porter, Michael Clayton, Brandon Lloyd, Joseph Addai, Chris Simms

Kicker - Shayne Graham

Defense - Seattle

Bench - Cincinnati

How'd I do? Is there anything you would change? I personally like my team. Great RB tandem in Portis, Johnson and Addai. My WR depth leaves me plenty of room to possibly trade in the future. Simms is projected to have a huge year in TB and if he does, then so will Joey Galloway.

How'd I do? Is there anything you would change? I personally like my team. Great RB tandem in Portis, Johnson and Addai. My WR depth leaves me plenty of room to possibly trade in the future. Simms is projected to have a huge year in TB and if he does, then so will Joey Galloway.

i think it is clear that you should have taken a different direction with your 8th pick. that is where everything fell apart in my opinion. i like what you did in the 12th and 13th rounds, very strong. it was great in the 9th too when you swooped in with that pick, especially given how that round was going. man, what a fun time it was! based on your scoring system and position requirements, why i'd say you have a shot at the title. compared to what i'm seeing with the other owners, however, you are going to have to work on those receivers. given some luck, and little injuries, you will have a chance every week to put up some points. overall, you should feel very, very good about this performance.

good luck!

Scoring system, lineup requirements, how many teams in the league?

This helps, but, realistically without seeing all the other teams there is no way to give you an accurate assessment of how your team looks.

And, since I am one of the gentler in breaking this in compared to others (though grits and ton beat me to it), since this kind of post can't help others out, don't expect your first post here as a rate my team post to be well received.

i think it is clear that you should have taken a different direction with your 8th pick. that is where everything fell apart in my opinion. i like what you did in the 12th and 13th rounds, very strong. it was great in the 9th too when you swooped in with that pick, especially given how that round was going. man, what a fun time it was! based on your scoring system and position requirements, why i'd say you have a shot at the title. compared to what i'm seeing with the other owners, however, you are going to have to work on those receivers. given some luck, and little injuries, you will have a chance every week to put up some points. overall, you should feel very, very good about this performance.

good luck!

very nice :D

I think the number of teams is the most important factor. I don't need to know the scoring & lineup requirements to know that this team sucks. Knowing the other teams would tell me how badly it sucks compared to the rest of the league though. So based on limited knowledge, I'd say it is partly to mostly crappy with a large chance of missing the playoffs. Work that waiver wire, you'll need to find this year's Samkon Gado. Did anyone take Mike Bell? Greg Jennings? Roll the dice, it's your only chance.

Simms is projected to have a huge year in TB and if he does, then so will Joey Galloway.

Do you live in Tampa? Is your last name Simms or Galloway? there has to be something going on here that we don't know.

Quarterback - Marc Bulger

Wide Receivers - Anquan Boldin, Joey Galloway, Andre Johnson

Running Backs - Clinton Portis, Rudi Johnson

Tight End - Chris Cooley

Bench - Joey Porter, Michael Clayton, Brandon Lloyd, Joseph Addai, Chris Simms

Kicker - Shayne Graham

Defense - Seattle

Bench - Cincinnati

You can probably pgrade from Cooley...they have way too many weapons at wide out for him to be seeing the ball much this year. I think he is going to be doing a lot of blocking.