[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julius Jones - How Far Has His Value Dropped?

SpinalTapp

i don't want any part of Dallas RB situation, looks like another Denver situation brewing !!!!! Not only a 2 headed RBBC, but a 3- headed monster RBBC !!!!! :D

+1 I will stay away from the Dallas situation.

naw- in a 12 teamer at 3.01- I will happily take my chances with JJ-

i'm guessing a number of backs who are not in a RBBC were available at that point ... maybe c. taylor, k. jones, r. droughns, w. parker, etc. j. jones, according to parcells, is going to share time with 2 other backs. why take that vs. a guy who has the job locked up?

i'm guessing a number of backs who are not in a RBBC were available at that point ... maybe c. taylor, k. jones, r. droughns, w. parker, etc. j. jones, according to parcells, is going to share time with 2 other backs. why take that vs. a guy who has the job locked up?

good point- a bit of a gamble maybe, but worth a shot, I think some of Tuna's rant may just be TC talk- KJ, CTaylor were both gone in my draft, as was DD(Sarge :D ) I will probably grab a DFoster, JLewis, TBell maybe late.

Well, I just grabbed JJones at 3.01- hoping Tuna is just throwin up a smoke screen. Couldn't pass him up there, we shall see. I normally am nowhere near a RBBC situation, rollin them bones I guess.

Dallas homers seem to think he will still be the guy.........

:D I laughed after you took JJ.

:D

+2

i'd only nab them in the deep, deep rounds.

+3 Just read today that the Tuna is quite impressed with Barber. I'm a homer and suggest grabbing Barber if you grabbed JJ. No matter how well JJ plays, Barber will be there stealing valuable carries especially on 3rd downs. (the ones where tds are spawned)

+3 Just read today that the Tuna is quite impressed with Barber. I'm a homer and suggest grabbing Barber if you grabbed JJ. No matter how well JJ plays, Barber will be there stealing valuable carries especially on 3rd downs. (the ones where tds are spawned)

Parcells has also called Barber a "pretty boy that needs to learn how to keep the ball with him when he runs"

Jones gets 320 touches

Barber gets 120 touches

Thompson gets 40 touches

i'm in a 12 team keeper league and we can only keep 4 players. i am dropping julius jones without hesitation. he lacks durabilty and has dissapointed me for 2 years. i feel very liberated that i'm dropping his ass. Parcells is going to USE ALL 3! Julius will probably break his pinky toe and be out for 6 weeks!

he will dissapoint.

good luck!