[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Day that Post Count and Member Number didn't matter

keggerz

Ok now we are all Huddlers, I assume a Huddler is a Paying member , right?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.....pretty sure I don't like this. I like to know who the lurkers are. The specific number don't mean alot, but the relativeness does as did the join date.

Weirdo^. Wow bars are gone now also, this is getting ridiculous, those were pretty cool.

Wierdo??? :lol: Who the yump are you calling "wierdo" weeener breath? I have "X" number of posts and you have "Y" number of posts. Who are you to question my yumping opinion?

You see the current machination has turned us to ALGEBRA for God's sake! With a stroke of the key board, DMD has made us ALL SMARTER!

:brew::woot::brow:

:D:D:lol:

:pop:

The admins are going a little over board here, I bet a lot of people start copying each others names and make them look alike, we won't know who is who unless we click their name. Which I know I'll be too lazy to do.

Edit* Bars are back, I have 2 now?

Edited by Flip_Side

Or perhaps this was what I had foreseen. :D

It's only a matter of time before history repeats itself. Disaster is on it's way to Josh Gordon out the inept and unprepared.

The sky is falling !!!!

(running around, waving my arms in circles, and screaming at the top of my lungs)

Don't you think the admins should consult with members before going all wacko on us and changing stuff up? I know they pay for the domain to keep the site, but a lot of us pay too for memberships, we are what runs this site also, I think we should have a say on this, I guess DMD is a dictator.

Edited by Flip_Side

Two bars looks very gay! :D

This isn't funny anymore! :D

:lol:

edited to add: Now that is more like it, ten bars! It's like welfare, get it even if you don't deserve it! Keep lowering the standard! DEE-DEE-DEE

Edited by McBoog

Don't you think the admins should consult with members before going all wacko on us and changing stuff up? I know they pay for the site, but a lot of us pay too, we are what runs this site also, I think we should have a say on this, I guess DMD is a dictator.

The forums are free, therefore we don't pay for nuttin'!!

We are mice among men here.

See sig for post count and member join date. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

This is turning into FBG's all over again :D

Udating post count in a few, see sig.

glad to see you updating. I was about to lose all confidence with out an accurate count number

And I see we are back to 2 bars

Edited by Thunder Chicken

This is turning into FBG's all over again :D

Udating post count in a few, see sig.

Every time you tell us you are going to update, don't forget to throw in an extra one or you are already behind. :D

Or you could go McDonalds on us and just write "over 12,000 posts". :lol: