[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Day that Post Count and Member Number didn't matter

keggerz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, :lol:

This was done on purpose :D

:lol:

:D

:woot:

Gonna stop

this too? :brew:

Let me say this. I am a long time huddler. Most people who have been here for any length of time have seen me around. Most huddlers know that I post alot about the Titans, Poker, and am fairly active in the tailgate. I also post alot in the advice forum and college football. As a result of my longevity here, I have accumulated alot of posts. Alot more than most. But I dont post pad, ever. I have never made some grandiose "milestone" post thread. And I do have at least a scintilla of credibility around here.

That said, I dont ever look at a a huddlers post count when I do respond to them. Unless that number is so low as to make me question their motives. For example, if somebody has 3 posts and is asking me to consider joining a league, then I immediately dismiss him. if somebody with 10k posts asks the same thing, then I am surely going to be aware of him and at least consider it. So, DMD, I dont like your new idea. I dont like it at all. I dont want to have to look up every poster to see how long they have been here and how many posts they have. I just dont. Thats how I feel. I know my opinion may not matter to you, but there it is.

Hey Spain.....it's "A Lot" not "Alot."

I post alot about the Titans, Poker, and am fairly active in the tailgate. I also post alot in the advice forum and college football. As a result of my longevity here, I have accumulated alot of posts. Alot more than most. But I dont post pad, ever. I have never made some grandiose "milestone" post thread. And I do have at least a scintilla of credibility around here.

:D

Edited by kryptonite

I don't know about you all, but this is the funniest mother yumping oh poopy I have ever seen on these brocoli boards!

:D:lol::lol:

Now, I think we should do away with the kitty cat ass bars. Since they are all the same length now, it looks like a yumped up underline. If I'm gonna have a va-jay-jay underline, I want to at least choose the color! Let's get rid of "Huddler" too! We all know where the "weeener yumping a va-jay-jay" we are! Think of the band width that could be saved there!?!?

Get rid of it all! Name, sig lines... ALL OF IT! :D

We should just go by our avetars only! OH, and be allowed to change tham once every three years, but only in a unannounced three minute window!

Keep it up DMD! This is funny oh poopy!

:brew:

:brow: (sittin' next to squeegie and :woot: )