[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Day that Post Count and Member Number didn't matter

keggerz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No body likes this except the newbs to the boards.

(I don't consider myself a newb, I've been here for 2 years now, and am active)

:brew: ONLY two years!?!? Man, I have a certain number of years and an ever changing number of posts! :lol:

I really hope that none of you are actually concerned about this and are joking around, as am I. To think you "gain" any form of self-value or credability based off of how long and how much time you have spent posting here, and needing that to be validated in writing like an advertisement under your usually fictitious identity is.. well :D

:lol:

:D

It just doesn't look right. If your only going to give me two bars. Call me a Hud

I agree, at least underline the under the butt nut hut thing! :D

The more I think about this, the more funny it becomes.

I swear DMD does this just to hear to what new levels you guys and gals will sink to with the bitching and moaning.

We will all adapt and adjust, as we usually do around here, and to be quite honest, we may have been hazing the noobs a little harshly as of late-not that some didn't deserve it. However, the distinction of the bars will be digested and their relevance will become the new fodder-it's only a matter of time. I took my hazing like a man, but skin does not seem to grow as thick anymore.

Oh I see, your most active in Tailgate that's why. I haven't seen you too much in NFL Forum where I'm most active.

Yes, but I plan on changing that all today in this thread alone!!! :D MUAH-hahahahahaha!

I guess you had to look that up to figure that out???? So, how many posts do I have? I have NO IDEA! :D