[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Day that Post Count and Member Number didn't matter

keggerz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'd kindly click on my username, you'll see i'm really a Huddler MVP in diguise as just another NooB.

:D Sorry, its this new format, I am totally disorientated. :D

i like the additional info. it included join date as well as hometown, and the post count does give you an idea of how active people are here. this removes much of the individual identity of people and lowers the community feel of the place. don't like the change.

:D

I thought the post count and the date joined info was useful as far as who I thought I could trust as opposed to a new member who may have just got into FF. However, I don't mind too much that DMD took this info away. Granted I only had a little over 1000 posts. If the signature goes that will be tough since most of us put our team info there in order to avoid typing it over & over again.

I thought the post count and the date joined info was useful as far as who I thought I could trust as opposed to a new member who may have just got into FF. However, I don't mind too much that DMD took this info away. Granted I only had a little over 1000 posts. If the signature goes that will be tough since most of us put our team info there in order to avoid typing it over & over again.

I don't need the post and date join to trust you, because you have hot lesbians kissing on your picture. That makes me trust you.

well since everyone is paying attention to this threa how about you guys rate my team

P Manning

C Palmer

L Johnson

S Alexander

L Tomlinson

T Holt

C Johnson

L Fitzgerald

T Owens

A Gates

J Shockey

N Rackers

J Feely

Chicago

Carolina

do i have a chance at the playoffs this year?

well since everyone is paying attention to this threa how about you guys rate my team

P Manning

C Palmer

L Johnson

S Alexander

L Tomlinson

T Holt

C Johnson

L Fitzgerald

T Owens

A Gates

J Shockey

N Rackers

J Feely

Chicago

Carolina

You sucketh-TO over Smith..fuggin n00b

Edited by PantherDave

P Manning

C Palmer

L Johnson

S Alexander

L Tomlinson

T Holt

C Johnson

L Fitzgerald

T Owens

A Gates

J Shockey

N Rackers

J Feely

Chicago

Carolina

Seriously doubt it.

Whoa whoa whoa...you mean I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? is a guy?????

+1

I don't mind the change but I do think the old way was better. I liked being able to see where people are from and to some extent the post counts do lend a certain level of credibility to a poster. The credibility may not have anything to do with the advice he/she gives out but in terms of joining leagues and starting leagues it does matter.

P Manning

C Palmer

L Johnson

S Alexander

L Tomlinson

T Holt

C Johnson

L Fitzgerald

T Owens

A Gates

J Shockey

N Rackers

J Feely

Chicago

Carolina

it'll be tough.......it's really difficult to have playoffs in a 1 team league.........good luck :D

P Manning

C Palmer

L Johnson

S Alexander

L Tomlinson

T Holt

C Johnson

L Fitzgerald

T Owens

A Gates

J Shockey

N Rackers

J Feely

Chicago

Carolina

You don't have enough kickers! :D

+1

I don't mind the change but I do think the old way was better. I liked being able to see where people are from and to some extent the post counts do lend a certain level of credibility to a poster. The credibility may not have anything to do with the advice he/she gives out but in terms of joining leagues and starting leagues it does matter.

just click on their user-name....