[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Day that Post Count and Member Number didn't matter

keggerz

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well since everyone is paying attention to this threa how about you guys rate my team

P Manning

C Palmer

L Johnson

S Alexander

L Tomlinson

T Holt

C Johnson

L Fitzgerald

T Owens

A Gates

J Shockey

N Rackers

J Feely

:D:D:lol:

Chicago

Carolina

do i have a chance at the playoffs this year?

just click on their user-name....

Since the ads have been up the site is VERY slow during certain hours. If I had to click on everyone like that it would be annoying. I'd rather DMD killed the siglines than the other info.

I think it's lame. If no one complained about it before, why change it? I'll tell you why, because DMD got rid of WWW and we all cried about it. Now he is flexing his muscle. We need to rise up! Take command of this message board.

In fact...

Until DMD puts back our count and join date I say we all do nothing but post the following:

"MIDGETS, MIDGETS, YUM YUM YUM....MIDGET CHICKS WHO ARE EASY AND DUMB."

We'll keep posting that and stuff about fat chicks stepping on rotten pumpkins barefoot and letting field mice lick them clean.

That'll teach 'em.

VIVA LA POST COUNT!

Since the ads have been up the site is VERY slow during certain hours. If I had to click on everyone like that it would be annoying. I'd rather DMD killed the siglines than the other info.

You can get rid of:

Ads

Signatures

I have them all turned off.

Everything runs smoothly.

I think it's lame. If no one complained about it before, why change it? I'll tell you why, because DMD got rid of WWW and we all cried about it. Now he is flexing his muscle. We need to rise up! Take command of this message board.

In fact...

Until DMD puts back our count and join date I say we all do nothing but post the following:

"MIDGETS, MIDGETS, YUM YUM YUM....MIDGET CHICKS WHO ARE EASY AND DUMB."

We'll keep posting that and stuff about fat chicks stepping on rotten pumpkins barefoot and letting field mice lick them clean.

That'll teach 'em.

VIVA LA POST COUNT!

That will lead to a quick banning.

No I like sigs as well. Helps during the season for advice. And I can't wait for everyone to have worn a Broncos sig line by the end of the year. :D