[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan or Gore

mgdog

I think you're better off with Gore. SF may have a bad offense, but OAK is probably the most f-ed up situation in the NFL. They have the worst decision makers in the NFL at QB and Coach. SF is going to be greatly improved this season and I would roll the dice with Gore.

I think you're better off with Gore. SF may have a bad offense, but OAK is probably the most f-ed up situation in the NFL. They have the worst decision makers in the NFL at QB and Coach. SF is going to be greatly improved this season and I would roll the dice with Gore.

I agree. I have the same situation. Jordan was my 2nd pick, sjax 1st. I got gore in a trade. I am worried about Jordan and the Raider offense, so I am starting Gore.

It has more with the SD tough run D then it does with the RAIDERS being in a bad situation as you call it. Your are crazy to think SF is much improved and better off then the RAIDERS, infact I would think you are smoking crack or something! Gore might have a good game but it has nothing to do with a revamped Sf Offense! :D

It has more with the SD tough run D then it does with the RAIDERS being in a bad situation as you call it. Your are crazy to think SF is much improved and better off then the RAIDERS, infact I would think you are smoking crack or something! Gore might have a good game but it has nothing to do with a revamped Sf Offense! :D

The words of a true homer. Just wait until your quarterback throws 3 picks and your coach can't figure out how to use time-outs. Randy Moss is going to quit on this team too. You are delusional

The words of a true homer. Just wait until your quarterback throws 3 picks and your coach can't figure out how to use time-outs. Randy Moss is going to quit on this team too. You are delusional

It doesn't take a "homer" to tell it like it is. Just like you would agree with me that the Browns O is just as bad if not worse...right? Thought so...You have your own team to worry bout! Good Luck with your season too "homer" :D

Gore.

Maybe people do not remember Lamont last year? Becasue that would be NOTHING! Bad team, Bad Coach.

I like the more upside to Gore especially with a coarch who wants to run the oh poopy out of him!

Gore.

Maybe people do not remember Lamont last year? Becasue that would be NOTHING! Bad team, Bad Coach.

I like the more upside to Gore especially with a coarch who wants to run the oh poopy out of him!

I can't believe I'm actually seeing people reccommend GORE over a back like Lamont. Jordan had TWO TD's against SD last year.

What did GORE do last year?

Gore.

Let me refresh your memory Hanson just in case your blond dew is messing with your brain. Besides the bad team and the bad coach as you see it, Lamont led all RB's with 70 receptions and over 1500 all purpose yards and 11 td's...not too shabby for "a bad team"!!! Let's get this straight it's not the fact that the niners coach wants to run Gore till his guts come out but it's because he knows Alex Smith couldn't throw successful pass if his life depended on it! You go ahead and start your Gore...you might get better production this weak especially since Jordan is going up against one of the strongest Running D's in the game, but for the season my money is On JORDAN TO HAVE A BETTER SEASON!

It doesn't take a "homer" to tell it like it is. Just like you would agree with me that the Browns O is just as bad if not worse...right? Thought so...You have your own team to worry bout! Good Luck with your season too "homer" :D

Wait a second dude. Who is telling it like it is? If you asked me, I would say that the Browns have a dreadful, pitiful offense. They are going to give up 50 sacks this year. You are the person with delusions about your borderline-retarded QB leading that anemic offense. There is a reason no one hired Art Shell for 14 years. I hope you are looking forward to 20 point blowout losses, pouting wide recievers and playing golf in January. At least the Browns are on the way up. We will be contending in two years while the Raiders are still fighting for third in their division.

Wait a second dude. Who is telling it like it is? If you asked me, I would say that the Browns have a dreadful, pitiful offense. They are going to give up 50 sacks this year. You are the person with delusions about your borderline-retarded QB leading that anemic offense. There is a reason no one hired Art Shell for 14 years. I hope you are looking forward to 20 point blowout losses, pouting wide recievers and playing golf in January. At least the Browns are on the way up. We will be contending in two years while the Raiders are still fighting for third in their division.

You made my day!!! :D Classic Nonsense at it's best!

Raider Steve, a typical Raider fan. Hopefully a few games into the season you will come to your senses. Until then, please wash your half cut mesh football jersey and your Zuba pants and high-tops. java script:emoticon(':D',%20'smid_15')

Hanson Brothers :lol::D:lol: