[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadillac or Droughns?

evolved

I can't decide on my #2 back. Normally I would always plug Caddy in here but this week is a little unusual. He is going to be missing one of his starting lineman and possibly another who is listed as questionable. That along with a good Ravens defense is making me have doubts. Droughns has a great match up with a weak Saints "D" who he has had great success with in the past. Simply can't decide yet. Looking for any other thoughts?

10 Yard = 1 pt ; TD = 6 pt

bump. Still struggling with this.

Same situation. I have Droughns penciled in right now but could go either way.

I guess I am most worried about the definate loss of 1 OL and the possible loss of the 2 OL for TB... Until I read that, I would have rolled with Carnell even against the Ravens D.

I think Droughns will have a very good week maybe one of his best on the year but Caddy was probably drafted as a #1 RB and should be in the lineup each week if healthy.

Ronnie Brown already gave me 16 points (5 point td's under 10 yards, 1 point for every 10 yards rush/rec). I'm not sure if that is enough to offset a safe play with Droughns or If I should swing for th fence with Caddy?

I'm leaning toward Droughns... I have faith that my other skill positions will get me passed this week. I just don't feel good about it.

Thanks fellas.

Edited by Flypaste

This is probably the only week I would say this, but go with Rueben. He has the much better matchup. I would probably start Caddy if he had his whole O line though.

I actually advised the benching of Ronnie Brown this week since the Steelers only gave up 10 rushing tds in all last season but somehow he managed to score 2 tds even though he only rushed for 30 yards. :D Ronnie scoring 2 tds was a bit lucky IMO. I would again advise the benching of Caddy vs the Ravens if Droughns, Foster, or Gore is available. :D