[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ref's throwin' a little hometown flava'?

millerx

Sorry there, Spit Wad! Did know there was a click goin' on. Just a football fan wanting to carry on a little football conversation......

you're full of it. You're not trying to carry on any conversation. You're fishing regarding the refs because you're team that is supposed to win this game, is looking like trash.

I'm a panther fan, and hate both teams. Now the fans? I hate the ATL fans much worse. Now anyway.

Edited by LooGie

I dont think he was fishing..I just think he saw the responses going heavily against his opinion and used his "I was fishing card: no big deal..Dont leave in a huff..The ability to take abuse on the huddle is very directly related to your longevity and enjoyment here as twisted as that may sound

Remenber those .....YOU MAKE THE CALL.......spots they use to run? Well, you make the call, was it pass interference?

:D:D Fishing my AZZ you just changed the story to save face. Go cry somewhere else

I dont think he was fishing..I just think he saw the responses going heavily against his opinion and used his "I was fishing card: no big deal..Dont leave in a huff..The ability to take abuse on the huddle is very directly related to your longevity and enjoyment here as twisted as that may sound

It amazes me how many try to back pedal after getting a heavy negative response .... very like theeohiostate

you're full of it. You're not trying to carry on any conversation. You're fishing regarding the refs because you're team that is supposed to win this game, is looking like trash.

I'm a panther fan, and hate both teams. Now the fans? I hate the ATL fans much worse. Now anyway.

Okkkkaaay...Sooorrry.... :D duh... I won't bother nobody no more. I just thought the ref's were part of football.

Oh and by the way, hate away. I on the otherhand, don't hate any other teams fans. I understand they have a passion for their team, just like I have for mine. You seem to have some anger issues.

Thanks whomper. I guess the fishing card is pulled too often. Honestly, though, I really was fishing. I just let it go on a little too long, before I came clean about it. Being in Atlanta, callers were calling into the local radio sports stations all day questioning the ref's integrity. The hosts of the sports shows were saying the same thing I said (be it a little late),they are professionals, and nothing like that would be allowed to happen without punishment.

Edited by millerx