[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allow this trade as a Comish

oraphus

Here's a question...why the flkk are you in a league with someone whom you think is so stupid that he can't manage his own team?

No way do I join a league with morans who are too stupid to manage their team. I spend enough time managing my own team.

As I think about it, you need to get out of this league because your league mates are morans who have no idea how to manage their own teams. They are completely inept. It would be better if you drafted for eveyone because you clearly have superior intellect and great fantasy football prowess. Perhaps you could arrange appropriate trades for other teams that would always improve both teams. The mongoloids who inhabit your league would benefit from this intervention but I do not think they could learn from you...they are simply too dumb. However, deep in their troglodyte craniums, they sense your wisdom.

I would be mad at them but I pity their limitations too much. They should thank their God for your intervention. You are much like gandhi. I know I wax on, but you, my friend, deserve all the accolades I can muster. For the entire huddle community, I thank you and I applaud you.

Here's a question...why the flkk are you in a league with someone whom you think is so stupid that he can't manage his own team?

I guess you've never played in any leagues with Sgt. Ryan.

By the way, did anyone say this deal was from my league? Didn't think so, you hearing things, echo maybe?

I guess you've never played in any leagues with Sgt. Ryan.

By the way, did anyone say this deal was from my league? Didn't think so, you hearing things, echo maybe?

I wasn't responding to you. This isn't your thread or your question. I was responding to oraphus.

I would be mad at them but I pity their limitations too much. They should thank their God for your intervention. You are much like gandhi.

We have no deity conflicts in my leagues, all members must have faith in me and believe in me as "Commish"

I may have an opening next season for ya', sign in soon, the waiting list a looooong!

Edited by theeohiostate

IMHO...as a commish myself I would find it hard to veto this trade based on a gut feeling. I try to keep my "feelings" out of it and try to be almost mechanical about it. If it's an even number of players for an even number of players and there is no "obvious" collusion going on I'd approve it. If it makes you feel better warn both owners that any collusion will get you an early end to your FF season and no invite to return ever. Remember , as previous posters have eluded to, we have no idea how the season will go and what these players stats will be. If they were trading two stud running backs for two bottom rung D/ST then you could veto it. Just an opinion, good luck I know it can be a pain running a league sometimes.

We have no deity conflicts in my leagues, all members must have faith in me and believe in me as "Commish"I may have an opening next season for ya', sign in soon, the waiting list a looooong!

Guess the owners' faith in you is waning, huh? What do you expect? No trades, reject, reject, reject...Poor leadership leads to mutiny.

TOS is unusually sensitive tonight. I am thinking it's that time of the month...

:D

No wait!

:D That's good!!

Where do you find your material...............really, it's classic! :lol:

Month...= period (not related to English , i "real" live woman's period)

K

Just figured someone else wanted to hump my back.

I disagree with your point of view entirely, to the point that I wouldn't be in a league with you, but you are entitled to your opinion. There are clearly enough individuals in fantasy football who believe that some of their league mates need oversight in making trades. That's fine. I just wouldn't want to be in a league where someone gave me permission to make a trade.

So what. Let the trade go through. If they're doing it to take all the money in the league then don't invite them to play again next year. If the other owners in the league think the trade stinks then no one will want them in the league next year. Otherwise, does it really matter in the big scheme of things?

Well i'm glad we had a chance to discuss this. I feel much better ,with a clearer direction and the knowledge that hiring a PI to do some digging into these trades for possible collusion before approval.

Those poor bastards that are awaiting to get their trades approved in my leagues are going to have some explaining to do before i approve anymore 2 for 1 deals now.

Please visit my weekly "Ask the COMMISH" thread

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=174051

Edited by theeohiostate

I don't know...just leaving the rosters of the two teams out of the equation, I think Bush/Bennett for Johnson/Wayne is a pretty even swap. None of them have really been lighting it up. So if we're just talking about the actual trade itself...then yeah...I think it's a legit.

Now if we're talking about the teams, well...to be honest...I don't think Team 2 will be quite as bad as you think. I mean, his receivers will be D. Jackson, Re. Williams (Jac-WR), D. Bennett, and B. Berrian. It's quite possible that those receivers will outproduce receivers like Chad Johnson and Randy Moss this year...in fact...they already are.

Everything sounds legit to me...I'd approve the trade and save yourself a big argument over nothing.

I disagree with your point of view entirely, to the point that I wouldn't be in a league with you, but you are entitled to your opinion. There are clearly enough individuals in fantasy football who believe that some of their league mates need oversight in making trades. That's fine. I just wouldn't want to be in a league where someone gave me permission to make a trade.

Couldn't agree with you any more Teve

Completely?

You are in a league with me :D

In a league??? Yes! In a league with you as Commish!!! Not a chance...particularly Dynasty or Keeper league...If my team is failing I like being able to build for the future and sometimes at the expense of 1 year...I couldn't take a league or Commish that didn't allow me to run my team the way I believe best suits my needs. I sacrificed my team in 1 league last year and this year I have Maroney, LJ and Ronnie Brown as my RB's for a long term future. I now really like my chances for years to come at the expense of 1 year.

Oh! I'm pretty confident about this one "dude?" , so confident i'll lay a large bill that says so.

........that's what i thought.

You moral police types are quite :D

You're missing the point. I agree with you in that I would never give C. Johnson/R. Wayne for Bush/Benett. HOwever, it is not our decision to make for them nor did we pay the league fee for those teams. The fact is that just because we don't agree with the trade doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to do it. We don't know for sure and obviously team 2 likes Bush and Bennett better than Johnson/Wayne this year. Who's to say they are wrong? We will only know after week 17