[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No matter what you say....

Menudo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it will not be my last post. I was bored, I made a post to get everyone riled up........ nothing more, nothing less. If this makes me pathetic, an idiot, gay, or whatever else I was called in this thread, than so be it. I love this site, but, I refuse to take it soooo seriously like some seem to. As far as wasting bandwith space, I think DMD will be o.k. It's a post on a message board....relax.

You know how Pittsburgh would go undefeated? Michael Vick under center for the Steelers, that man is the closest thing to God half of you will ever get to. Go hang on to Satan's buddy Peyton Manning who sold his soul for a great team, but the catch was he'd never win a championship. The devil always has strings attached.

Edited by CD6405

You know how Pittsburgh would go undefeated? Michael Vick under center for the Steelers, that man is the closest thing to God half of you will ever get to. Go hang on to Satan's buddy Peyton Manning who sold his soul for a great team, but the catch was he'd never win a championship. The devil always has strings attached.

So, your a Falcon fan? Vick is playing better this year, but when he's contained-he flat out sucks.