[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No matter what you say....

Menudo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but, ours is the most recent.....it's what we all want, it's what WE GOT !!!!

I used to thnk you were persecuted here. Now, it's clear, you bring it upon yourself :D .

Not only is this a desperate "T.O. like" plea for attention, it is so much more.

Once the dust has settled from the Steelers next game, it is likely they will be sitting at 1-3. Nothing but the past to talk or think about at that point. This post is just a last gasp for a fading memory of the glory days.

How very sad.

I'm watching the Steelers 2005 Championship DVD

You can try to blame the refs...

You can try to pretend it didn't happen....

However, number 5 was obtained, and all every team's fans want is a championship, we got it last year, deal with it......

:D

No, the refs had it right. When you watch the replay of last years old news, watch for Hasselbeck to do his illegal block... It's illegal in the NFL for QB's to tackle -- err, I mean block -- in this league right?

How about them Steelers this year? :D ..I'd hide behind last years Steelers over this years any day, so good call picking up the memento of what not to expect this year. :lol:

Not only is this a desperate "T.O. like" plea for attention, it is so much more.

Good analogy. As for the rest of us who should ignore the sad sight, it is like the horrible accident that you just have to watch.

Could this be Menyoudo's last post?

If not.......................... it should be.

I for one am glad I read it just to see your fantastic avi. Where you find these, I don't know. But this is your best ever. Keep up the good work TSK! :D

Wow, what a complete idiot this Menudo guy is. His next post will his usual apologetic post explaining that he had a tough week at work and he was very drunk when he posted and that he really is a nice guy. Then he will apologize to Sky :lol: and say that he feels dumb because he respects him so much. This guy is a complete dick and he is atually worse then Ugly Tuna. At least UT knew he was an idiot homer.

:D:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow::pop:

And aparently you need to get a life. Watching an old DVD about a past championship and then talking sh*t about it on a board just may be as pathetis as it gets.

Hi Menudo.

Could this be Menyoudo's last post?

If not.......................... it should be.

No, it will not be my last post. I was bored, I made a post to get everyone riled up........ nothing more, nothing less. If this makes me pathetic, an idiot, gay, or whatever else I was called in this thread, than so be it. I love this site, but, I refuse to take it soooo seriously like some seem to. As far as wasting bandwith space, I think DMD will be o.k. It's a post on a message board....relax.

No, it will not be my last post. I was bored, I made a post to get everyone riled up........ nothing more, nothing less. If this makes me pathetic, an idiot, gay, or whatever else I was called in this thread, than so be it. I love this site, but, I refuse to take it soooo seriously like some seem to. As far as wasting bandwith space, I think DMD will be o.k. It's a post on a message board....relax.

Anyone who's spent much time here SHOULD be familiar with the nature of Menudo's posts... :D

It becomes more obvious every day brother Menudo that even you are ashamed of how you guys won it last year.

Yep, 6th seed winning 3 games on the road and then winning the Super Bowl.....full of shame.