[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No matter what you say....

Menudo

I'm watching the Steelers 2005 Championship DVD

You can try to blame the refs...

You can try to pretend it didn't happen....

However, number 5 was obtained, and all every team's fans want is a championship, we got it last year, deal with it......

:D

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waste of bandwidth here -- I think I'll go watch the video of the Packers' 12th NFL championship victory. :D

Yeah, but, ours is the most recent.....it's what we all want, it's what WE GOT !!!!

However, number 5 was obtained, and all every team's fans want is a championship, we got it last year, deal with it......

Am I part of the "you"? I never spoke against the Steelers, good for them that they won last year. Wish it had been the Raiders, but it wasn't.

So don't come here with your "it's poor little me against the world" crap please.

Hometown fans = good

Rabid homers with a chip on their shoulders = insufferable

God Damnit. You are such a loser, Menudo.

Oh Menudo...I love your homerism, keep watching that video my friend and reliving the past because the Steelers won't be making the playoffs this season....8-8 sounds about right. :D

Wow, what a complete idiot this Menudo guy is. His next post will his usual apologetic post explaining that he had a tough week at work and he was very drunk when he posted and that he really is a nice guy. Then he will apologize to Sky :lol: and say that he feels dumb because he respects him so much. This guy is a complete dick and he is atually worse then Ugly Tuna. At least UT knew he was an idiot homer.

:D:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow::pop:

And aparently you need to get a life. Watching an old DVD about a past championship and then talking sh*t about it on a board just may be as pathetis as it gets.

High Maintenance Man

Wow, what a complete idiot this Menudo guy is. His next post will his usual apologetic post explaining that he had a tough week at work and he was very drunk when he posted and that he really is a nice guy. Then he will apologize to Sky :bash: and say that he feels dumb because he respects him so much. This guy is a complete dick and he is atually worse then Ugly Tuna. At least UT knew he was an idiot homer.

:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow::pop::lol:

And aparently you need to get a life. Watching an old DVD about a past championship and then talking sh*t about it on a board just may be as pathetis as it gets.

Being sucked into every one of my posts and having 75% of your posts as responses to me might be a bit more pathetic :D

So it really does boil down to it's all about you.

I am embarassed for you Menudo.

Stop taking things so seriously. I was having fun, why it bothers people so much is beyond me.