[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rhodes or Jones-Drew

ThatGuyWho

Washington allows 110.8 rushing yards per game. They have allowed 3 rushing TD's and 1 rush for more than 20 yards.

Houston allows 145.8 rushing yards per game. They have allowed 6 rushing TD's and 4 rushes for more than 20 yards.

P.S. Washington allows 3.8 ypc, Houston 4.6

Edited by crk0602

Washington allows 110.8 rushing yards per game. They have allowed 3 rushing TD's and 1 rush for more than 20 yards.

All is true....but Travis Henry and lowly Titans....rushed for 178 and 1 td....not sure if skins will 'fix' d in time....I look for Taylor to get ball a lot and Lefty to pass as secondary is awful too....

I would go Rhodes....there was a post earlier in the week saying Jones Drew is injured and the coach saying that Taylor was going to take majority of carries this week.

I just researched and saw that Jones-Drew is probable, so should be good to go. Its a tough call either way.

You go with Rhodes, you got a rookie (Addai) ready to steal carries from him (and can be more explosive). You go with Drew-Jones you have a veteran (Taylor) starting in front of him, but Drew-Jones has proven to be more explosive....!

Both Rhodes and Drew-Jones should get the goal line carries....Question is, who gets more carries, and yards...