[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Colston the real deal or will his production go down?

max040405

i think all the positive signs are there:

- smart veteran Qb who can get him the ball where he uses it best, in open field, YAC.

- nice running game to keep defenses honest

- bush as a weapon out of backfield

- horn as complimentary wr to keep secondaries honest

- o-line that has given up the 2nd fewest sacks this year, meaning brees has time to set up and deliver

- production even after his "mystery phase" early on when on one knew who he was

sadly for him, all signs point to him licking lots of ass in 2nd half

The Saints have a tougher stretch of the schedule coming up but to be honest he has continued to play well beyond what being the new kid usually produces. I keep waiting for him to drop off and I just keep waiting. He doesn't always catch a lot of passes or get lots of yards, but he has been a big time TD guy.

PLEASE edit your post...I don't want ANY of our Saints players known as ass-lickers. :D

BTW, there is absolutely nothing that points to Colston's productivity going down other than the possibility of the rest of the teams going up. The guy has everything going for him right now, most of all a good running game, a smart & accurate QB and a very good reciever lining up opposite him.

I am worried about the "rookie wall" myself and find it hard to see his value going UP any further this year. With that, I am working to sell him high.

If I can land an under-producing, would be stud like, oh Chad Johnson without having to throw too much else in, I'm taking it.

1st off, did you say lick ass?

2nd, 2 words... Michael Clayton.

Not saying he will do the same thing, but just beware.

or maybe these 2 words?....

Antonio Gates...

even though, this contradicts what I was saying about Rivers before the season started.....

a big wideout that can push you off the line and also get seperation....

Lots of Red Zone looks, an efficient QB, and a huge RAC! Put that together with some break away speed, and you got somethin'! He hit the wall already, with a couple of 60-70 yd efforts. Now he's back baby!!! Nothing wrong with a great RAC, now is there???? :D