[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tatum Bell updates

MrTed46

Any new updates on Tatum?

Do you think he will play? I am liking the matchup for M Bell and would love him to start 1 more week.

I think Bell gets the majority of the carries in this one.

Any new updates on Tatum?

Do you think he will play? I am liking the matchup for M Bell and would love him to start 1 more week.

Mike Bell will start and go off this weekend against the Raiders.

He is a better runner then he showed last weekend vs. a stout Pittsburgh run defesne.

Mike Bell will start and go off this weekend against the Raiders.

He is a better runner then he showed last weekend vs. a stout Pittsburgh run defesne.

:D

Mike Bell had 17 carries for 28 yards

LT 13 carries 36 yards against Pitt......................what's your point?

You should really read the threads first.........

I was responding to this statement:

I didn't think Mike Bell showed he was a better runner with those numbers, did you ?

I didn't think Mike Bell showed he was a better runner with those numbers, did you ?

He isnt talking about with THOSE numbers, hes saying he is a better runner then advertised last weekend.

Well ... that settles it then ...

R Johnson

F Taylor

M Turner

W Dunn

J Norwood

J Fargas

are better than L Tomlinson, and L Johnson

because they had more success rushing against PIT's D than the big 2

as for M Bell :D he was merely able to keep par with LT and LJ

they'll all join Ricky in the CFL at this rate...

"he's a better runner than he showed last week against Pittsburgh."

easy, noone's beatin' on your steelers. He IS a better runner than he showed last week...thinkin' maybe you read it wrong.

Mike Bell will keep the job....Shanahan goes with the hot hand until that player shows his incapable of performing or playing...

Tatum Bell was decent, but got hurt as usual....Mike Bell will play well enough this week to make himself the starter at least the following week and another great performance would likely make him the starter IMO...

"he's a better runner than he showed last week against Pittsburgh."

easy, noone's beatin' on your steelers. He IS a better runner than he showed last week...thinkin' maybe you read it wrong.

Yes, he's better than he showed in Pittsburgh. And he's not nearly as studly as he showed against the Colts. He falls somewhere in between. And prior to Tatum's injury, Tatum was toward the top of the AFC leader board in rushing yards and was doing more with his carries than Mike Bell (the Colts game inflated Mike Bell's stats).

Yes, he's better than he showed in Pittsburgh. And he's not nearly as studly as he showed against the Colts. He falls somewhere in between. And prior to Tatum's injury, Tatum was toward the top of the AFC leader board in rushing yards and was doing more with his carries than Mike Bell (the Colts game inflated Mike Bell's stats).

Mike Bell barely had any carries. Especially compared to Tatum! Mike will have a very good week this week.

didn't Tatum not fare very well vs the same defense?...

Mike Bell blocked better and ran more aggressively than Tatum did....turf toe can take some time to heal....bye Tatum...

Well ... that settles it then ...

R Johnson

F Taylor

M Turner

W Dunn

J Norwood

J Fargas

are better than L Tomlinson, and L Johnson

because they had more success rushing against PIT's D than the big 2

as for M Bell :D he was merely able to keep par with LT and LJ

uh, the point is it's difficult to consistently run on PIT, especially in PIT, even if you're considered an elite RB.

Mike Bell barely had any carries. Especially compared to Tatum! Mike will have a very good week this week.

Week 1:

Tatum: 15 carries, 103 yards, 6.9 YPC

Mike: 10 carries, 58 yards, 5.8 YPC

Week 2:

Tatum: 16 for 69, 4.3 YPC

Mike: 13 for 44, 3.4 YPC

Then from Weeks 3 thru 5, Tatum became the full-time starter. There's a reason he became the starter. He was doing more with his carries.

Tatum was hurt going in to the Colts game so comparing his nos. vs. a healthy Mike Bell is not fair.

I agree that Mike Bell will be a good start and will get the bulk (if not all) the carries against Oak. I don't believe he's a RB anyone can hang their fantasy football hats on for the remainder of the season unless Tatum's turf toe lasts the remainder of the season. When both Bells are equally healthy, it's likely RBBC or back to Tatum as the starter unless of course Mike blows up again like he did against he Colts.