[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playing against McNabb do I try to cancel him out?

ice-pick

Here's an interesting question. I was just checking stats for this week and a little light bulb went off in my head. I'm playing against McNabb this week with the #1 guy. I have Romo and Delhomme at QB.

In terms of WR I would play S. Smith and A. Johnson OR Re. Brown (need 2)

In terms of TE I would play Witten OR LJ Smith.

Is it a bad idea to cancel out with those positions by playing my Philly guys OR just play my game and let him play his game and see who wins? McNabb usually gets 23-35pts and gives him a nice cusion. I usually get only 16-23 pts from QB and pray I put in the right guys.

One thing I learned last week is RESPECT THE BYE. If that IS true then Brown and LJ look good.

KP

Here's an interesting question. I was just checking stats for this week and a little light bulb went off in my head. I'm playing against McNabb this week with the #1 guy. I have Romo and Delhomme at QB.

In terms of WR I would play S. Smith and A. Johnson OR Re. Brown (need 2)

In terms of TE I would play Witten OR LJ Smith.

Is it a bad idea to cancel out with those positions by playing my Philly guys OR just play my game and let him play his game and see who wins? McNabb usually gets 23-35pts and gives him a nice cusion. I usually get only 16-23 pts from QB and pray I put in the right guys.

One thing I learned last week is RESPECT THE BYE. If that IS true then Brown and LJ look good.

KP

Cancelling out points is a myth. Play the guys who score the most points. Period.

If Witten scores 10 and LJ Smith scores 8, are you better off having played Smith since his 8 "cancelled out" the points from McNabb?

:D

Cancelling out points is a myth. Play the guys who score the most points. Period.

If Witten scores 10 and LJ Smith scores 8, are you better off having played Smith since his 8 "cancelled out" the points from McNabb?

:D

I couldn't have said it any better myself. I can't believe some of the stupid crap I hear sometimes. In my opinion, I'd actually rather play a different guy because if you need the points and it comes down to your WR and the other guy's QB, you'll constantly be sharing points more so than cancelling them out. When you play guys from seperate teams you can hope the other guy's player does poorly and it won't impact your player.

Always play your players according to who you feel will score you the MOST POINTS! If McNabb throws one TD to R. Brown and cancels the six points but A. Johnson scores two TD's and has 175 yards who is the best choice? Don't play it safe, PLAY TO WIN!