[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lewis calls McNair dump by Titans Racially motivated...

The Vatican Hitsquad

Ray Lewis is an intelligent man who would be a productive citizen even if he wasn't blessed with talent on the football field - leave him alone!

Ray Lewis makes poor decisions off the field and has an anger management problem. If he weren't blessed with incredible althletic talent, he'd be in prison right now.

Ray Lewis makes poor decisions off the field and has an anger management problem. If he weren't blessed with incredible althletic talent, he'd be in prison right now.

Sadly, that would apply to a lot of football players. And these are the same guys we cheer for every Sunday. Sick society huh?

fixed

LOL! Yeah, Ray's all better now. :D

No offense, but Ray Lewis has anger issues. He's a HOF linebacker, but there's no denying that he has problems that all of the homerism in the world can't cover up. You don't see me defending Olin Kreutz when punches out teammates.

There is no one more racist than a black man.

gotta love the layers of irony in that statement :D

ray lewis is an idiot. and the titans are racist, just sorta classless in how they dealt with mcnair. plenty of white players have suffered the same fate. hell, the niners basically showed joe f'n montana the door, and according to many he's the greatest QB of all time. race has nothing to do with it.

Why oh why is it always black people who cry 'racism' to any absurd notion? Because of slavery and segregation? Well guess what? That isn't dung compared to what was done to the Native American, and you don't hear them crying 'racism' at every step. How about all the asian's that we've been at war with over the years...the nuclear bombs dropped in Japan and the invading of Vietnam and North Korea? You don't hear Asians crying 'racism' all the time. The hispanics are in at least as bad of a situation as blacks are in our country, but you don't hear them crying out 'racism' about absoluetly nothing either.

Our stupid media and culture has fed its people this stupid BS about the 'poor discriminated black person' for too long now, and I'm sick and tired of hearing stupid oafs like Lewis cry out 'racism' whenever they're too ignorant to understand a basic concept, or of hearing other pieces of dung cry it out whenever they are trying to play the race card for political gain.

Edited by Crazysight

I don't know if Ray Lewis is a racist or not by his statement, but I do know that all black people (men & women) are awfully quick to pull out & use the "Race Card"!

Sometimes valid, sometimes not. But it's definitely used at the drop of a hat for almost any situation perceived to be unfair.

Personally, I think the Titans treatment of McNair was petty & classless, but not racist.

And I think Lewis is an idiot.

..How about all the asian's that we've been at war with over the years...the nuclear bombs dropped in Japan and the invading of Vietnam and North Korea?

Ray Lewis is an idiot, but you are a little off base here. To compare Segregation and Slavery to actions ending a war which began with Japan's attack on civilian Hawaii, our involvement in a Police Action where N Korea invaded S Korea and our assistance to defending a S Vietnam from an invading Chineese and N Vietmanese Army is HIGHLY offbase and ignorant.

This is the exact type of $hit that keeps racial rifts alive. Because a classless organization made a classless move, it's now ok to make comparison's to how other organizations would handle a similar situation. Who cares how the Colts or the Packers would have handled the situation if they had to, pulling Favre and Manning's name into this is just classless on Lewis/McNair's part.

McNair came out of Tennessee looking like he had class, he's just ruined that image for me. :D