[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

irish

My team-

Romo

Gore, C. Taylor, T Jones, Benson, and M Moore

Harrison, D Jax, Mason, Gabriel, Wilford and Curtis

LJ Smith

All TDs are 6 points with 1 pt for 10 yds rush/rec and 20 pass. 5 point bonuses as 300 pass, 100 rush/rec.

Start- QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE

I get Colston and Barlow or Maroney and give up C Taylor and Mason or Gabriel. This trade would leave me weak at RB but give me 3 Top notch WRs. What should I do?

Rhodes is also a FA, so I could add him.

anyone else? and who should I go for Barlow or Maroney?

Edited by irish

Oh, I'd probably go Maroney. Houston should be back in the mix soon in NY. I like Maroney's upside and NE in the winter = run.

I'd do this trade.

Good points. And you'd trust going with Gore and T Jones/Benson as your RBs with Maroney as a backup?

I do NOT think I'd do it too. Chester Taylor has a ridiculously advantageous schedule left -- Miami-Arizona-Bears isn't great, but then he finishes Lions-Jets-Packers-Rams. Colston has been great, but December is a month for runners, not receivers; plus his matchups are not that great.

Worst case Chester goes down, you have Mewelde and the Chicago backs.

I do NOT think I'd do it too. Chester Taylor has a ridiculously advantageous schedule left -- Miami-Arizona-Bears isn't great, but then he finishes Lions-Jets-Packers-Rams. Colston has been great, but December is a month for runners, not receivers; plus his matchups are not that great.

Worst case Chester goes down, you have Mewelde and the Chicago backs.

This has been part of my fear is Gore goes down I'm done. And I think with Harrison and D Jax I should be okay playing the matchups with a 3rd WR.

I think Chester may be running out of gas. He was held out of practice last week for general body soreness and 75 yards against the GB D isn't great, especially when they allow 65 yards receiving to RBs as well. Chester's great schedule means nothing if he isn't playing up to speed, imho.

Also, if Rhodes is a FA I'd probably add him for speculative depth. I have Chester and I'm starting to sour on him. Schedule

Always trade the players that score the least amount of points for players that score the most amount of points.

I have a feeling as to what I want to do. I realize now this generic statement is just a substitution for the ignore post but if you're going to type this message out might as well give your opinion on which side of the deal you feel will score the most points. :D

I think Chester may be running out of gas. He was held out of practice last week for general body soreness and 75 yards against the GB D isn't great, especially when they allow 65 yards receiving to RBs as well. Chester's great schedule means nothing if he isn't playing up to speed, imho.

Also, if Rhodes is a FA I'd probably add him for speculative depth. I have Chester and I'm starting to sour on him. Schedule

I agree with him the Vikes look to be on the low road right now . i like the trade

Always trade the players that score the least amount of points for players that score the most amount of points.

If u ask after the fact he gives u a hard time , if u ask before the trade for some advice he responds with dumb statements. I guess he would rather no questions be asked .

Colston and Maroney . Just Do It.

Edited by kingsleyjr

If u ask after the fact he gives u a hard time , if u ask before the trade for some advice he responds with dumb statements. I guess he would rather no questions be asked .

Colston and Maroney . Just Do It.

:D Agreed. Thanks for the input by the way.