[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Green or Taylor for A-Train?

vigilantex69

Im staring Kevin Jones thats for sure. Now do I start both Ahman Green against NE and Fred Taylor against NYG? Or do I bench one of them and start Anthony Thomas against Houston? What should I do? I feel as though this is a toss up. My first reaction was too sit A-Train but after thinking I might want to bench Green against NE since their run D is good. However, Houston is NOT the lightweight team everyone thinks. They can give up lots of yards one week and shut down a RB the next. Any thoughts?

Green is a two down back like JJ and doesn't get the third down screen ops that Morency/Herron and Barber get. To tell you the truth...I like Ahman Green. Gut feeling. I am from Chicago and I have never seen A-Train put three decent games together. Besides, I bet Losman puts up 40 attempts this week...doesn't bode well for A-Train. Just a thought.

This is probably a push truth be told...maybe one or two points between the two.

Thomas should get the most carries and has the least competition for scores. Fred T. has a tough matchup, along with Green, AND he shares carries with Mojo Drew -- plus if he's a late scratch Monday night, it will be too late for you to react. I would go with A-Train for sure, and might use Green ahead of Taylor.