[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo is Really Good!

Cowboyz1

HOW BOUT NOW! :clap:

38 Points

5 Touchdown Passes

NO incomplete passes in the second half of TWO straight games.... :bash:

Now that's Really Good!

I gotta a feelin............

Fluke.

:D

Remember that time when a veteran QB named Drew Bledsoe manned a solid up-and-coming team? Then, with a little bad luck and some minor roster changes a young no-namer took the starting job over Bledsoe. All of a sudden this no-named QB starts tearing it up, showing a fluid and brilliant understanding for how to play the game. He became the new star of this franchise. Sound familiar?

This might have already been talked about, but I find it pretty ironic that Bledsoe has now been benched for not just one, but two quarterbacks -- one who has already created a name for himself -- and another QB in Romo who looks like he can lead a Cowboys team deep into the playoffs, and possibly all the way to the Superbowl. It's a bold statement, but considering Bledsoe's past luck with this sort of thing it appears he might be stuck in his own little world of deja vu. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you Rocker, I knew you would see it my way. :D

If Parcells wasn't such a compassionate guy, Romo would have had 6 TD passes and broke Aikman's record. I agree with Parcells though when he said "I've been on the other side of a few of those", meaning blow outs and shows some mercy in games. However, it is nice to see the Boys crush a team they should beat like they did today. No letting them hang around like in seasons past.

Like Parcells said even he could have thrown a few of those TD's.

Got Vick going in my other league. Knowing Vick he would have just run those in for TD's reducing the risk of offsetting his ff point production to Barber owners. That's what makes Vick special. :D