[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I finally get a great start !

Gunga Din

My team has finally peaked !!! I just hope its not too late. I'm tied for the final playoff spot and need a win next week.

I had ROMO, OWENS and BOOKER in today = 103 pts !!! And I still have the rest of my team to go !! I havent had a week like this in forever.

Wish me luck next week guys, with a win I should make playoffs.

My team has finally peaked !!! I just hope its not too late. I'm tied for the final playoff spot and need a win next week.

I had ROMO, OWENS and BOOKER in today = 103 pts !!! And I still have the rest of my team to go !! I havent had a week like this in forever.

Wish me luck next week guys, with a win I should make playoffs.

Had Romo, Owens, Vanderjagt, Dallas D = 102 points :D

Had Romo, Owens, Vanderjagt, Dallas D = 102 points :D

Nice job !! I've never had a start to a week like this. Still have Barber, Dervey Henderson, Winslow, Longwell and Chargers D lol. I might set a league record in pts and my own personal best. I just hope the other guy doesnt have some freak scoring and I lose to knock me out of playoffs. I'm still gonna look at this weekend as a must win but not counting on those 103 pts alone as an automatic win.

Nice job !! I've never had a start to a week like this. Still have Barber, Dervey Henderson, Winslow, Longwell and Chargers D lol. I might set a league record in pts and my own personal best. I just hope the other guy doesnt have some freak scoring and I lose to knock me out of playoffs. I'm still gonna look at this weekend as a must win but not counting on those 103 pts alone as an automatic win.

No worries Gunga Din. You'll never lose with a start like that. :D Not to, uh, give you any sort of bad luck or anything. I'm just sayin'. You're are more than likely going to win your game with a start like this one.

Don't go counting your chickens before they hatch.....you will only be cursing yourself !!!