[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dallas clark

montster

anyone seen that commercial for Madden 07 where the virtual dallas clark gets jacked up like 20 times? i guess clark has been whining about it, saying he's not too happy with the commercial. so the guys that put the commercial together made another version that's pretty funny.

link to both spots

here's the story:

By Mike Chappell

mike.chappell@indystar.com

Dallas Clark insisted he hasn't picked up the controls for Madden NFL 07, and it's doubtful he'll do so anytime soon.

One of the recent commercials for the popular video game features the Indianapolis Colts veteran tight end getting roughed up, complete with painful grunts, by a couple of Philadelphia Eagles. It's as flattering as Wile E. Coyote being flattened by a semi on a desert road.

"Everyone has told me about it,'' said Clark, who'll hope to avoid a similar fate tonight when the Colts entertain the Eagles in the RCA Dome. "I haven't seen the commercial, but I'm upset about it. It makes me look like a punk.''

On the commercial, Clark runs a crossing route and is wrapped up by Eagles safety Brian Dawkins. As he spins around, he's whacked by defensive end Darren Howard. For emphasis, the play is shown a couple of times.

"Everyone is talking about my face and my grunting and the noises I make,'' Clark said. "It sounds like I'm dying.

"I want to know why the people picked me. If they come and ask me, 'Hey, we're going to make you look bad, is that OK?' (but) they didn't ask me.''

Does anyone else find it ironic that he made a compaint about the Eagles hurting him in the Madden game commercial before the Eagles game and then hurt tore up his knee in that game?

Super Madden curse? :D

Edited by Zooty