[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

do i sit LJ?

bstill

You never bench your stud (LJ) but in this case isn't Gore reaching "stud" staus? It's really all bout match ups sometimes and if I had this decision I would go with Gore at home vs. a weak Packers defense! LJ should just do fine (I NEED HIM TO DO BETTER THEN THAT ACTUALLY FOR ME THIS WEEK) Please LJ....Please... :D

Gore is good...not stud back yet...(doesnt score enuff TDs).....

As this may be true...how many TD'S did Reggie Bush score up to his 4 from last week! My point is one never knows...Gore could easily break off 4 td's the same...I just like Gore's match up better is all...just my :D

although i want to start gore because of his matchups i would never forgive myself if LJ did well and i lost.

Go with your gut feeling...use the force luke!!! On the serious tip if I was in your spot I would start Gore...that's just me...who knows these other Huddlers could be right too by sticking with LJ even against a super tough Ravens D. I need LJ huge this week also but my money would be on Gore to have a better week~! You could wait on DMD and look at his predictions too...He's been pretty solid in his picks through out the season.