[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff QB?

wolfdigger

wolfdigger, i'd go w/ favre. He shoudl put up solid numbers IMO. Bulger at Chicago is a bigger risk and I'd go w/ the odds and FAvre to throw for 200 yards and 2 scores. I'm starting Favre myself this weekend, of course my decision is easier since McNabb is out

For this week, I'd go with Young if you can get him...He's been hot and playing in front of his hometown crowd in Houston.....unfortunately, im going against him in the first round, and I fear him running one in this week,and also have decent rushing yardage....please see mine, re: last roster spot

Thanks for the reply.

Since you couldn't get Young, Favre is the better play this week. Better matchup and chance for multiple TD's. If Bulger can get away without getting inj. I'd be happy.

Good Luck!

I have same 2 (with Pennington as well), and picked up Vince 3 weeks ago when McNabb went down , with this specific week in mind ! It is the 1st round of playoffs, and I am rolling the dice with YOUNG vs Texans !!! (therefore YOU should probably start FAVRE...lol) ! :D Seriously, keep in mind, the NINERS seem to play GREAT DEFENSE at HOME, and Favre is not exactly coming off a stellar performance vs Jets !! :D

Edited by wildbluefan