[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHO TO START with LT

wildbluefan

Having trouble deciding who to start alongside LT at RB :

1) T. Jones - vs Rams : Great matchup, but concerned it may be the BENSON show

2) C. Taylor - vs Lions : Good matchup, but with dinged ribs, it could be a no-go, or one hit on the ribs, and he's outta here ! (I have FASON and M Moore as well, but this could be RBBC, if CT doesnt go!)

3) Wali Lundy - was just dropped by the guy I am playing in FIRST ROUND of playoffs this week- last time LUNDY played TENN , he torched them, but this could be the DAYNE show off his good outing last week !!

Thanks for any insight, this is important, as it IS the FIRST round of playoffs, and I am the #1 seed, but limping into the playoffs !! :D

Hey WBF,

I too have LT and TJ. I also have Dillon. I'm going away tonight and am going with TJ (playoffs start next week). With the Pats I think Maroney will be a GDT.

In your situation if CT is in I'd go with him if he is at all questionable and doesn't practice Thurs./Friday I'd be leary of starting him.

Lundy will split with Dayne

Jones is the safest bet. Even if he loses touches to Benson, he will see enough touches to put up decent numbers vs a bad team.

CT looks obvious, but even if he starts, with ribs he could be out early with a good hit.

If you think you need a HR, watch the news this week and play the Minn. RB that will be starting. If you need safe pts, go with Jones, he should get at least 80 yds.

Just read that CT is DOUBTFUL for this weekend...so I'd monitor that closely

Vikings RB Chester Taylor (ribs) has been listed as doubtful for Week 14 at Detroit. The Vikings used Ciatrick Fason and Mewelde Moore in his place last week when Taylor left the game at Chicago with hurt ribs. A CT scan on Taylor showed no breaks on Monday.

Edited by chinatown dragons