[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any EBAYERS in the house?

keggerz

You could also try to sell your PS-III on Craig's List.

i sold it, thats why i need an experienced EBAYer...need to know if there is anything special i should do for the invoice

ck your PM too

Edited by keggerz

sold as in auction ended, got = nothing til i receive payment and lets just say I am leary of getting paid

Not sure how you agreed to accept payment, but for high-priced items like that I've seen sellers require a minimum number of purchases and a 100% feedback rating. I'd be leery if it's someone's first purchase. PayPal is the way to go. If you end up relisting, select PayPal only for payment. I've done this on the few items I've listed without any issues. I don't recall doing anything special with an invoice however. As a matter of fact, I don't recall sending an invoice as the folks paid immediately.

Well I got a TKO email from ebay saying that they cancelled my listing...anyway because i sent the Opraher an invoice i had his email and I sent him an email....his response was simply... "i will pay for it"....yeah whatever...but i still sent him another email and want to see what he says or does....and yeah i plan to go to ebay with them especially if he admits to just screwin around...anyone have any additional advice?

and dont worry I wont ship it, unless I recieve payment via paypal from a confirmed/verified address and then transfer the money out...

Dear "keggerz"

The results of the following listings have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

280057071832 Sony PlayStation 3 20GB PS3 with FREEBIES

We have temporarily suspended the bidding account and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity. Since the account owner did not initiate these bids, fees resulting from the listings in question have been credited to your account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to automatically relist these items for you. Instead, to relist these items you will need to start from the beginning of the listing process, either through the "Sell Your Item" process or through your third party listing service. We know that this is an inconvenience and we apologize for the negative impact it may cause you. We are working on tools to allow you to relist your items without starting from the beginning, but they are not available at this time.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If there are issues that have not been addressed by this message, you can contact us by clicking the "Help" link located at the top of most eBay pages and selecting "Contact Us" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

that sucks. obviously someone who's po'd that they couldn't buy one for $800 so he jacks around with yer auction

thats what I dont understand, why cant they just kill his bid and revert the auction back to the previous high bidder...i cant even send that person any sorta contact right now

thats what I dont understand, why cant they just kill his bid and revert the auction back to the previous high bidder...i cant even send that person any sorta contact right now

Is the "second chance offer" not working for your auction?

Also, I've ebayed for some time, and this sounds more like "buyer's remorse." No one jakced with his account, he overpaid what he wanted to and now doesn't want to. I'd be willing to bet that eBay sniffs thatout eventually.

Also, I've ebayed for some time, and this sounds more like "buyer's remorse." No one jakced with his account, he overpaid what he wanted to and now doesn't want to. I'd be willing to bet that eBay sniffs thatout eventually.

no ebay completely killed the listing...its gone poof caput

here this was the auction number 280057071832 check it out

I've sold some stuff on Ebay before and never had a problem...just wait for the payment to arrive and then ship the goods...no payment, no shippy!

That's true but often if you dont get paid and have to re-list you get less than the original. You also have to jump through a few hoops or ebay will charge you for both sales.

Many sellers say on the auction page do not bid without contacting me if you have feedback of less than 5.

I've sold quite a lot on ebay. PM me and I'll answer what I can.

Agreed. The buyer bid it up and now is retracting it by means of this. Keg said the ebay pulled the entire listing and there is no account of it anymore, therefore he can't do a 2nd chance offer, nor contact other bidders to seek interest. Only alternative is relist and make sure they don't double charge you.

By the way, i've got 3 paintball guns listed, if anyones interested, pm me. :D

no ebay completely killed the listing...its gone poof caput

here this was the auction number 280057071832 check it out

They do that if you sell something that isn't allowed(usually). Did they email you tell you why?

Re-list and add they guys name to the blocked list so he can't do it again.

Edited by Randall

That's true but often if you dont get paid and have to re-list you get less than the original. You also have to jump through a few hoops or ebay will charge you for both sales.

Many sellers say on the auction page do not bid without contacting me if you have feedback of less than 5.

I've sold quite a lot on ebay. PM me and I'll answer what I can.

buyers feedback was 152...and he had only 1 negative remark and it sounded like the problem was on the other end(incorrect shipping addy or something)

F it this is the buyers ebay id wattcoy

They do that if you sell something that isn't allowed(usually). Did they email you tell you why?

its the email that i posted above, that is all they sent me and I followed all the rules for listing a PS3, pic with my ebay id and pic of the receipt

buyers feedback was 152...and he had only 1 negative remark and it sounded like the problem was on the other end(incorrect shipping addy or something)

F it this is the buyers ebay id wattcoy

Her page. Been on 8 years with no negative feedback in last year and no bid retractions.

:D I would re-list and see what happens.

Her page says

A Collector of Junk

Welcome to My Treasured World

Be my guest in my clutter which my husband calls "junk" and I call "treasures". He thinks I should sell it all on Ebay. Eeeeek!!!!

What I Collect

I love pottery...any type really but am REAL partial to Watts and McCoy. I can never get enough. I love old linens and cookbooks. Just wish I had a mansion to "fill up"!!!!

:D Maybe her husband did the bidding. :bash:

Edited by Randall

Another reason I hate ebay... and beware, PAYPAL is NOT secure, and you have NO recourse if someone screws you.

I bought a few hundred dollars worth of Sega!, and was sent broken junk. Paypal didn't care, they said as long as I received 'something', as in dead cat or the stuff I ordered, they are absolved of all liablity.

Be very careful. And I've ebayed for 8 years. :P

Another reason I hate ebay... and beware, PAYPAL is NOT secure, and you have NO recourse if someone screws you.

I bought a few hundred dollars worth of Sega!, and was sent broken junk. Paypal didn't care, they said as long as I received 'something', as in dead cat or the stuff I ordered, they are absolved of all liablity.

Be very careful. And I've ebayed for 8 years. :P

when you say paypal isnt secure do you mean in the way that someone can gain access to your account and steal your money? if so :D or do you just mean they dont care about your transaction specifics?

UPDATE on my auction that ebay killed:

I got an email from the BUYER!!! He had my email addy because I had sent him an invoice PRIOR to ebay killing my auction:

This is from the email he sent me:

Hi mate,

I am the Greatful man that won your item and i am purchasing this item to my cousin in west africa(Nigeria) as a gift .But i will be offer you $200 for the item and be paying you via PayPal so i will add the amount now and get the payment made. I will be glad and happy if you can sell this item for me and get the item ship out tomorrow morning as soon as the payment confirmation has been recieve,so this is the shipping address below:

Dr Olanrewaju Abiodun

11 Desalu Street,Odo-Ona,

Ibadan,

Oyo State,

Nigeria.

Thanks for the Business.

Great just great some nigerian scammer now has my email address as well as my paypal address, not to mention that my email address has my store website in it....so just how worried should I be :D