[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 Denver at Arizona

Caveman_Nick

Even if you had other WRs filling your league's starting requirements who are scoring better than Fitz?

Fitz has been pretty damn consistent aside from missing games due to injury...he is about as solid a start at the WR spot as there is in Fantasy Football...plus he has good speed, runs good routes, great size, great leaping ability and great hands...

Fitz has been pretty damn consistent aside from missing games due to injury...he is about as solid a start at the WR spot as there is in Fantasy Football...plus he has good speed, runs good routes, great size, great leaping ability and great hands...

+1 Fitz is a must start every week for me...

On a west coast trip earlier this year. My buddy and I scalped some tickets and hit the Cards/Rams game. It was either week 2 or week 3. Anyway, my friend is a Fitz owner and I specifically remember him being happy and mentioning at the beginning of the game that Fitz was lined up on the sideline that we were sitting on. We were on the left sideline, the opposite side that Champ plays. If I recall properly, he made a bunch of plays including a TD catch that mostly seemed to come from that side of the field.

Edited by Tally

So even if Furrey was scoring more FF ppg, you'd still start Fitz over him because he's sexier than Furrey?

Interesting...

Well, whichever WR predominantly lines up on the AZ right side of the O will get Champ's attention.

Although this is usually true, Champ has been known to move around in a multiple WR set. For example, yesterday, he was actually in the slot on the left side of SD's offense when he came off his receiver to help cover Gates. (He should've picked that ball off BTW)

As a Fitz owner, I was pretty happy with a couple posts in this thread that suggested that Fitz lines up more often on the left side (i.e., away from Bailey). But then today I see that DMD's game projections write-up suggests that Fitz' production will be hampered by being covered by Bailey.

I have some options here (Furrey and Lee Evans), but certainly I'd like to be able to go with Fitz. I'm just bumping this to see if there are any additional thoughts on where Fitz will line up, where Bailey will line up, and how often they'll square off against each other.

I've got Fitz and Housh and regardless of the matchup I've got to start these two over my other WRs when you're looking at trying to win in the playoffs. I fear out coaching myself to a loss. (My other Wrs are Mark Clayton, Reche Caldwell, and Santonio Holmes).

Anyone think Bryant Johnson is worth a pickup and start here? I've got another league where my 3rd best WR is probably Heap and wondering if a WR3 like Johnson might be the better way to go.