[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Garcia, Manning, Grossman or Cutler

thehype

Decisions...decisions....

Leaning towards Garcia after watching Chris Weinke put up 420+ yards on New York's D.

Manning (Eli that is) and Grossman are looking a little better, but I still don't know if I trust either one of them.

Also thought about starting Cutler since the guy I'm playing has Javon Walker.

:D

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi...you're my only hope.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited. If you need some advice of your own, leave a link to your post and I'll try to help out.

Edited by thehype

Tricky...

I would go with Garcia. Weinke put up numbers, and the Giants will be looking to rush all over Philly, esp. if they get up early, so I think Garcia will be throwing.

You feel like you should like Grossman against the Bucs, but you never know which Bucs D is gonna turn up, nor do you know which Grossman is gonna turn up...

I think Garcia.

also in a similar position, but i think i have ruled out rex, since i think garcia could really light it up, i just wish i knew which giants D planned on playing this week....

my current lineup:

P. Rivers QB SD v KC 12/17 8:15

S. Alexander RB SEA v SF 12/14 8:00

L. Tomlinson RB SD v KC 12/17 8:15

M. Colston WR NO v WAS 12/17 1:00

T. Owens WR DAL @ ATL 12/16 8:00

A. Gates TE SD v KC 12/17 8:15

S. Graham K CIN @ IND 12/18 8:30

D. Chargers DST SD v KC 12/17 8:15

reserves:

J. Garcia QB PHI @ NYG 12/17 4:15

R. Grossman QB CHI v TB 12/17 1:00

D. Foster RB CAR v PIT 12/17 1:00

R. Caldwell WR NE v HOU 12/17 1:00

D. Henderson WR NO v WAS 12/17 1:00

D. Giants DST NYG v PHI 12/17 4:15

also in a similar position, but i think i have ruled out rex, since i think garcia could really light it up, i just wish i knew which giants D planned on playing this week....

my current lineup:

P. Rivers QB SD v KC 12/17 8:15

S. Alexander RB SEA v SF 12/14 8:00

L. Tomlinson RB SD v KC 12/17 8:15

M. Colston WR NO v WAS 12/17 1:00

T. Owens WR DAL @ ATL 12/16 8:00

A. Gates TE SD v KC 12/17 8:15

S. Graham K CIN @ IND 12/18 8:30

D. Chargers DST SD v KC 12/17 8:15

reserves:

J. Garcia QB PHI @ NYG 12/17 4:15

R. Grossman QB CHI v TB 12/17 1:00

D. Foster RB CAR v PIT 12/17 1:00

R. Caldwell WR NE v HOU 12/17 1:00

D. Henderson WR NO v WAS 12/17 1:00

D. Giants DST NYG v PHI 12/17 4:15

Wow. That's a nice squad you got. I think you can probably bench your quarterback and still win the game.

Wow that is a tough one. I think that I would go with Eli since he is at home.

Very tough. Last week I benched them all in favor of Vince Young...who actually ended up getting me more points due to his rushing yards. This week though, I don't like his chances against Jacksonville.

Actually, Plaxico Burress is one of my receivers and I'm playing against Brian Westbrook. I'm not really a huge fan of starting players from the same team and I was leaning towards Garcia just in case he dumps a little screen pass to Brian Westbrook. If he takes it to the house, at least I'll get some points too along with my opponent.

Decisions...decisions....

Leaning towards Garcia after watching Chris Weinke put up 420+ yards on New York's D.

Manning (Eli that is) and Grossman are looking a little better, but I still don't know if I trust either one of them.

Also thought about starting Cutler since the guy I'm playing has Javon Walker.

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi...you're my only hope.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited. If you need some advice of your own, leave a link to your post and I'll try to help out.

Incredibly tough decision and I'm making more or less the same one b/w Garcia and Eli. I've started Garcia the last 2 weeks with good results but as of now (you can see how sure I am, lol) I'm going with Eli. Last week seemed to show he might be "back" and I honestly think he's capable of a big game. Garcia's TD passes were short ones last week which worries me just a little. Those could just as easily end up as rushing TD's. Eli's yardage, while not great lately, was just as good as Garcia's and I think he's got a little more potential upside than Garcia...a little.

I'm really tempted to go with Garcia after 3 solid weeks 1 of which was downright spectacular and I may still...but my gut is saying Eli this week. It doesn't hurt that I've got Westbrook who I hope scores on the ground and Shockey that I'd like to get double TD points on from Eli.