[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Three WDIS concerns for my squad...

irish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you wallowing?

Absolutely not. Not only do real men not wallow but they don't even use the word. Oops!! oh well everybody already knew that you weren't a real man by all the bitching you do. :D

think im switching from romo to garcia.

They should have similar numbers but I like Romo better and so should you.

Edited by irish

Smells like you might be wallowing

By the way your other avitar was better. Change back. I might be wallowing next week but not 2 days before Christmas with all my shopping done, gifts wrapped and in the Fantasy Championship game with a great shot of winning it all. Now give your advice and shat up!! :D:D

I think I'd leave the line up as is. I don't buy the Romo being pressured by the Pro Bowl pick thing, I'd never sit Chad, and Garcia loves the short passing game (mutch to the benefit of my Westy and your L.J.).

Good points. At this point I'm only really debating on whether to play Chad or Coles. And I'm leaning Chad as I'd rather lose with Coles having a big game on my bench than my #2 pick having a big game on my bench.

By the way your other avitar was better. Change back. I might be wallowing next week but not 2 days before Christmas with all my shopping done, gifts wrapped and in the Fantasy Championship game with a great shot of winning it all. Now give your advice and shat up!! :D:D

+1

It does help when you use soap too

So use some. Cause as I said you're the Pig Pen of the huddle so get to washin'!!!!

Of course you'd have to own some soap first ...

Well if I didn't I know where I couldn't get it... :touche: Man have you won one of these yet? Just like fantasy titles - NOPE!!!!

Have your mommy take the bar of soap out of your mouth so you can wash with it

Do you still live with your mommy? Cause alot of your comments deal with my mother, sounds like you're speaking from experience. :D

Maybe you should whine to DMD

Why? It didn't help the first time I did it. And besides I can handle a mental midget like you on my worst day half asleep. :D:D

Or maybe you can whine to the Huddle community by posting an "I hate Grits post"

I knew you'd like that Mental midget nickname, it does fit you perfectly doesn't it!!!! That should be your Fantasy football team name for next year- The Mental Midgets. Coached by the Biggest Mental Midget of them all. I already whined to the Huddle community and most of them agree with me. Hey, Since you live with your mom why don't you go ask her to repeat the age old line: If you can't say anything nice Little Gritsy, throw yourself out of the Huddle again. You've done that before so take her advice and either stop being a scrooge or just leave. Although I do enjoy making half-wits like yourself look like fools with very little effort, so don't leave on my account. :D

Edited by irish

Are all the Irish as insecure as you and do they all :D as much?

All my whining is done to bust your chops and it's obviously worked just as well as when you bust everyone else's chops- Mission accomplished. If you only knew the real me it couldn't be any further than what you think I am. We've spent enough time frigin' around back and forth. I'm going to enjoy my time off with my family and by next week it'll be all over for me and my need for WDIS advice. Looks like we'll have to find other areas of interest to chat about...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Grits!!!