[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy Win Over Baltimore

heehawks

So who still has Colts left? Anybody on the leader board glad the Colts won? I sure am! I'm in 12th place and have 24 players left. I still have Manning, Wayne, Harrison and Vinatieri (nice game too!). Although they didn't put up big numbers today, I still have them going again! :D

So who still has Colts left? Anybody on the leader board glad the Colts won? I sure am! I'm in 12th place and have 24 players left. I still have Manning, Wayne, Harrison and Vinatieri (nice game too!). Although they didn't put up big numbers today, I still have them going again! :D

beleive i have 4 colts ( and no Raven players :D ) ..it is all good

not near the top yet but I have a bunch of colts and LT and Gates and then lots of birds...my fate lies in the hands of Andy Reid...I just hope he cares for it like he would a 6 foot sub from WaWa

Only a 6 footer? :D He must be on a diet.

I have a pile of Colts. Unfortunately, I also had a pile of Cowboys. :D