[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I win 2007 huddle Membership

H8tank

No one thought she would run, I have been saying it for years.

Several years ago, I made a bet with policyvote that she would run in '08, he said no way, we bet a huddle membership on it.

So, unless my cooking gets me banned again, thanks policy! :D

NEW YORK (AP) - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton embarked on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House on Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the first female president. "I'm in and I'm in to win," she said on her Web site.

~ war and terror

H8tank

No one thought she would run

I thought she would run.

I am on record as saying that I don't think she'll get the Dem nomination... and I'm sticking by that story. I hope she doesn't. Oddly though, this may be one of those elections where I don't hate the GOP candidate, so who knows.

• 3 months later...

There has been a policy sighting...

Your luck this year on "Huddle Bets" is not good! Can I make a side bet (2 GOOD drinks at WCOFF) that Policy finds a loophole and doesn't have to pay off? :D

Can I make a side bet (2 GOOD drinks at WCOFF) that Policy finds a loophole and doesn't have to pay off?

Doesn't 'have' to pay off? Bullschit, he has too.

Whether he 'does' or not, well he is a typical demonrat so my expectations are not very high.

Tell you what, I'll buy you a drink anyway, least I can do for a fellow moutain man. :D

Doesn't 'have' to pay off? Bullschit, he has too.

Whether he 'does' or not, well he is a typical demonrat so my expectations are not very high.

Tell you what, I'll buy you a drink anyway, least I can do for a fellow moutain man. :clap:

:D

See you at WCOFF!!!

moutain man!!!!!!!

:D:tup::doh::D:D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Do we get to see this detroiter before she comes in here in august claiming the kitty's are gonna win it all again this year?

He was posting in the Football Forum yesterday, not sure if he meanders into the Tailgate on occasion.

"she is running" is a white racist term used by the man to keep our people down.

Personally after seeing Obama shaking hands with Al Sharpton I'm going Coo-Coo for some Coco prez. But on a serious note, after listening to him and he has a Char of 18 (-slaps high give with dutchess jack-) I'm more interested in seeing what he has to bring to the table.

But on a serious note, after listening to him and he has a Char of 18 (-slaps high give with dutchess jack-) I'm more interested in seeing what he has to bring to the table.

You'd better hope he has the enchanted shield of mud deflecting. He's going to be getting it from both sides.