[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush Top 10 Superstar

Rockerbraves

Listen you stupid box of rocks. I swept the floor with your ass at the college forum, and Ill bring that same kick in the nuts here, if you wish. You annoyed the hell out of everyone, with your endless drivel, to the point, you just embarassed yourself on a daily basis. It got old punking you on this site, as crazy as that sounds coming from me, but the fact is you bring nothing to this site. In fact, if you brought nothing, it would be an improvement to the crap you spew out your piehole on a daily basis. The only rise you get out of me, is my foot, to stomp down on your throat again. I could give a rats ass about New Orleans, LSU, your stupidity, or whatever so called insight you think you bring to this forum. And apparently Im not alone on this opinion. So take a cue from Ugly Tuna and disappear. That is the only respect you will get from most of us. Buh Bye. :D

edit to add

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Rockerbraves.

this does look better than anything you could possibly type. This time its here to stay...... :D

:bash:

Ah, a serious bout of nostalgia is setting in...

Listen you stupid box of rocks. I swept the floor with your ass at the college forum, and Ill bring that same kick in the nuts here, if you wish. You annoyed the hell out of everyone, with your endless drivel, to the point, you just embarassed yourself on a daily basis. It got old punking you on this site, as crazy as that sounds coming from me, but the fact is you bring nothing to this site. In fact, if you brought nothing, it would be an improvement to the crap you spew out your piehole on a daily basis. The only rise you get out of me, is my foot, to stomp down on your throat again. I could give a rats ass about New Orleans, LSU, your stupidity, or whatever so called insight you think you bring to this forum. And apparently Im not alone on this opinion. So take a cue from Ugly Tuna and disappear. That is the only respect you will get from most of us. Buh Bye. :D

edit to add

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Rockerbraves.

this does look better than anything you could possibly type. This time its here to stay...... :bash:

Gotta Luv It! :clap:

Why Do Bullies Act So Bad?

Some bullies are just looking for attention. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves feel more important — when they pick on someone else, it makes them feel big and powerful.

Introduction to the serial bully

Embittered by an abusive upbringing, seething with resentment, irritated by others' failure to fulfil his or her superior sense of entitlement, and fuelled by anger resulting from rejection, the serial bully displays an obsessive, compulsive and self-gratifying urge to displace their uncontrolled aggression onto others whilst exhibiting an apparent lack of insight into their behavior and its effect on people around them. Jealousy and envy motivate the bully to identify a competent and popular individual who is then controlled and subjugated through projection of the bully's own inadequacy and incompetence.

When the target asserts their right not to be bullied, a paranoid fear of exposure compels the bully to perceive that person as a threat and hence neutralise and dispose of them as quickly as possible. Once a person has been eliminated there's an interval of between 2 days and 2 weeks before the bully chooses another target and the cycle starts again. :D

Gotta Luv It! :D

Why Do Bullies Act So Bad?

Some bullies are just looking for attention. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves feel more important — when they pick on someone else, it makes them feel big and powerful.

Introduction to the serial bully

Embittered by an abusive upbringing, seething with resentment, irritated by others' failure to fulfil his or her superior sense of entitlement, and fuelled by anger resulting from rejection, the serial bully displays an obsessive, compulsive and self-gratifying urge to displace their uncontrolled aggression onto others whilst exhibiting an apparent lack of insight into their behavior and its effect on people around them. Jealousy and envy motivate the bully to identify a competent and popular individual who is then controlled and subjugated through projection of the bully's own inadequacy and incompetence.

When the target asserts their right not to be bullied, a paranoid fear of exposure compels the bully to perceive that person as a threat and hence neutralise and dispose of them as quickly as possible. Once a person has been eliminated there's an interval of between 2 days and 2 weeks before the bully chooses another target and the cycle starts again. :D

Hmm, nice work on the definition. Now can you give us "annoying tool"? Thanks in advance!

The sad part is that the offseason is just beginning...

If everyone would just put this guy on ignore, we'd have a lot less of his almost daily nonsense and we can get to more important issues, like unfair trade discussions. It's pretty apparent by the responses to his last few posts that the only person who finds rockerbraves relevant or entertaining is himself.

Seriously - looking forwward as always to some significant draft/player movement discussion after this weekend.

Edited by Bronco Billy

If everyone would just put this guy on ignore, we'd have a lot less of his almost daily nonsense and we can get to more important issues, like unfair trade discussions. It's pretty apparent by the responses to his last few posts that the only person who finds rockerbraves relevant or entertaining is himself.

Seriously - looking forwward as always to some significant draft/player movement discussion after this weekend.

Or stop posting that you have him on ignore :D