[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

i went to the site and they have a support email but it says 3-5 days for a response. I'll send a request for help but it will probably be a while before i hear from them

well it took forever to get a request out. Asked me all kinds of Q about my computer. since i don't know sh1t about my computer i finally just made stuff up. hopefully i'll get an answer in a few days :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK CD it's all your fault :D

This is the response i got from tech support - God i love these IT guys who are so general and don't ask more than 1 question in your request because they only focus on one thing in their answer(can we get back in??).

Thank you for your recent communication. In general, LAN setups tend to be more stable then standard internet connections. If people are getting disconnected from the game, it may be due to a slow or unstable connection (or many other factors). If you are playing with a certain group of friends, you may want to try having someone else in the group host the games (generally the person with the fastest connection should host).

Regards,

Tech Support

NOTE: If you reply to this message, please do NOT alter the subject line of this e-mail as it helps us prioritize your re

> ----------Original Message----------

> From: alchico@pacbell.net

> Received: 2/10/2007 12:21:59 AM

> Subject: Case# 73ED90 - players get kicked out when playing online

Me and several friends have purchased this software and use the play online option. For 2 weeks in a row now it has kicked a player or 2 from the game during play for no apparent reason. We don't lose our internet connection it just boots us from the game. Not out of the software just the game we were playing in. This wouldn't be so bad but we can't get back in or can we???. Can you help with this.

Also would using the LAN setup be better for us???